Collection

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byulyi liked taking photos. It was her hobby since they were still working under the name MAMAMOO. Beside her Thom Browne collection, Byulyi had one more collection which she was very proud of and could spend all day to talk restlessly about it, her camera collection.

Byulyi had used to like counting how many cameras she had every day when she just started her new hobby. But then after one year, she herself lost count on how many ones she got. She bought one when she got the good news to celebrate it. She bought one when she was sad or depressed to cheer herself up. Each of her members bought her one on her birthday. Her fans gave her as presents on special’s events. Gradually, her collection became bigger and bigger and she loved it very much.

 

“Am I not as attractive as those stupid cameras?” Her lover, Kim Yongsun, once got pissed after being treated like the air by her girlfriend.

It was their rare day-off in the middle of busy promoting and Yongsun had planned to spend it with her girlfriend. She had even put on Byulyi’s favorite Victoria Secret dress and went to her girlfriend’s house while imagining their lovey-dovey moments. Well, her mind might not be as innocent as her look.

However, things were not like what she had expected. No need to mention about the hot kisses and touches, Yongsun could only receive an unemotional greet and a cursory glance from her girlfriend. Yongsun couldn’t take it anymore. Her girlfriend had been cleaning the cameras and looking at them affectionately while humming some random songs happily for more than 30 minutes without paying any attention to her. Even she had made some loud noises on purpose but that stupid hamster did not care at all. ‘Woah she’s even talking with the cameras now’, Yongsun’s mouth was wide open in disbelief.

Yongsun was catching her breath after yelling at her girlfriend. Byulyi’s hand movements stopped and she looked up at Yongsun in surprise. She started studying her angry girlfriend from top to toes.

‘She must have got it’, Yongsun thought happily when she saw Byulyi finally standing up with her camera still in her hands and walking closer to her.

“Why do you dress so nicely today? Do you want me to take some photos of y…” A soft pillow landed perfectly on her face before she could finish her sentence. The next sound she could hear was her house’s door being closed harshly.

Stupid Moon Byulyi!

.

 

 Since Byulyi started her hobby with cameras, she started learning how to take photos and videos too. And of course, the models for her to practice were her members and her dogs. She hadn’t missed any chances to take photos of them as she followed them every time when she was free with her camera in her hands.

 

“Yong, make some bold poses please.”

“Ahhh Wheein-ah, you shouldn’t do like this. Okay that’s good.”

“Right Hyejin-ah, you did well~”

“Daebak-ah,  Haengwoon-ah, Geongang-ah, come here ~ Noona will take a photo of you guys.”

The amateur photographer Moon Byulyi worked hard to improve her skill, in spite of receiving some estrangements from them.

“Unnie, unnie. Please do some cute poses.”

Yongsun groaned tiredly as her girlfriend shook her crazily when she was about to fall asleep in their waiting room.

“Didn’t you take enough? I want to sleep.” She mumbled sleepily and closed her eyes again.

“The last one didn’t turn out good. Just one more time unnie, please ~”

If she hadn’t been sleepy now, she would have kicked her annoying girlfriend – Yongsun swore.

“Okay just one last time and I will sleep.” Yongsun gave up and posed as being told. She dropped herself on the couch again and set into the most comfortable posture, getting ready to sleep after her girlfriend had taken a lot of photos. When she was about to fall asleep, a voice disturbed her again.

“Yong, please do some..”

“LEAVE ME ALONE”  

“Oh ~ The dragon spits the fire.” Hyejin commented from the couch nearby while playing on her phone. That hamster must have learned when to stop.

“Wheein-ssi ~ Wheein-ssi ~ Wheein-ssi~” Or not.

However, her restless practicing and shamelessness were worthy. Byulyi became better and better at taking photos and videos. She even created an Instagram account to share her photos and videos with her fans. Moon Byulyi photographer became famous among her members too.

“Byul-ah take some photos for me.”

“Byulie-unnie, can you take some photos for me.”

“Take for me too.”

The others admitted that she was a good photographer. They were always satisfied with the photos she took for them. There was only one thing they didn’t like about this photographer.

“It’s so pretty. Send me later Byul-ah.”

“Unnie it turns out so beautiful. Can you send it to me later?”

“This one looks good. Send me later please.”

The answers to all of them were the same.

“Sorry, copyright.” The hamster smiled cheekily before running away with her precious camera.

“Yah Moon Byulyi!!! / Yah unnie!!!”

.

 

Byulyi carefully pushed herself up, her movements were slow in order not to slump back into her bed. She knew it would be funny to look at herself now. The three also found it funny and often made fun of her.

 Hyejin compared her with a turtle being flipped on its back when she saw her struggling to get up with her protruding belly. Her belly now was even bigger than the watermelon they had eaten last summer. Wheein sometimes knocked on her belly lightly and asked if she had hidden a watermelon there while her wife joked that it was a bomb and could explode anytime.

After minutes Byulyi could finally manage to get up from her bed and stand steadily. She let out a soft sigh. It felt like she had worked out for an hour. She walked to her closet, grabbed her sport bra and then changed from her pajama to them. It was another tiring task for her now.

“I miss the old days.” Byulyi sighed again.

When all the preparations had been done, Byulyi took her camera and stood in front of the full-length mirror

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter