Extra Chapter~ : Zelo and the 3 rapists.

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

"Ya! Choi junhong !!!!!" Yongguk yelled as Zelo came out of the bathroom with wet hair and steam following him."What the heck hyung?" Zelo raised an eyebrow as he towel-dried his hair.

Yongguk blinked a couple of times and snapped back to reality,"You took a shower without being told?" Zelo nodded and stopped towel-drying his hair,he slipped on a shirt and sat down on the bed,"Why not?"

It didn't take long for Yongguk to scream in shock,this was so not his dongsaeng!

Himchan,Jong Up,Youngjae and Daehyun came rushing inside the room,which Yongguk and Zelo shares,with worried expressions.Himchan raised an eyebrow as he sniffed a very refreshing shampoo scent coming from the bathroom,"Hyung,you showered already?" He asked with confusion.

Jong Up spotted water beads still dropping from Zelo's hair and did a touble check,"No. It seems like the maknae did."

"Pssh!! Can't be! Zelo's not that kinda guy..." Youngjae denied but then he saw the same thing as Jong Up,"No fu*king way."

Daehyun stayed silent,unlike the others,Daehyun wasn't the type to over-react about something that little. Though he did find it strange and a bit weird that the 'I-don't-care-about-freaking-hygeine' guy actually took a shower before going to sleep.

Okay,they all found it strange.

Yongguk came up to Zelo and hugged him,"My baby's changed!" He wailed with his deep voice. Zelo tried to push him away but Himchan and Jong Up joined in,"Our baby has changed! Wae?!?!" They pretended to be all worked up.

"Ya! Zelo's cheeks will be no longer a if you keep it!" Daehyun chided earning glares from the 2 oldest.

"What is it to you?" Himchan stuck one tongue out. "You're just jealous because you can't cheeks!" Yongguk joined in.

Daehyun face palmed himself and shook his head before going out of the room,"I'm tired and need sleep. I don't have time for !" he mumbled. Jong Up chuckled as the two oldest hi-fived in victory.

"Hyung!" Zelo called out,"Take me with you! I don't want to be stuck with these kind of rapists!" He yelped but Daehyun didn't come to help at all.

"Looks like it's gonna be wild~" Himchan winked at the poor maknae and wrapped one leg around his waist,"HYUUNG!!!!!!!!" Zelo screamed.Jong Up smirked and covered Zelo's mouth,"I like how you scream~" He jokingly flirted.

Zelo was contemplating wether to puke on his hyungs or not,but if it meant shoo-ing them away why not?

Yongguk lightly ruffled Zelo's hair,"Soft and wet~ I like." He jokingly clawed the air.

*C'mon Zelo! Puke already!* Zelo tightly shut his eyes waiting for the sour taste to spread in his tongue and the disgusting bits to come out from his throat,*At the count of three!
3...

2...

1..*

Without further ado,Zelo really did puke on the hands of Jong Up causing the others to scatter off him in disgust.

"We were just joking!!" Jong Up flailed his arms around.

Zelo smirked and winked,"It's disgusting but so is ." while his Hyungs tried to scold him. Zelo simply made his way inside the bathroom with a victory smile,now that was what you call a manly victory.

....

NOT!

(A/N : Hope you liked ^o^ and thanks for the 84 subbies~ Lol I sure do hope B.A.P oppas doesn't do whatever the hell happens in this chapter xDDD)