Sick

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

You were getting ready to be on WGM when you received a phone call.

"Yobseyo?" You picked up the phone.

"Annyeonghasayo, this is the PD of WGM." said the voice. "I'm sorry, but this week's WGM episode is cancelled."

"Mwoh? Wae?" You were shocked. "Did something happen?"

The PD sighed. "Yes. Zelo's sick. I'm sorry."

"Omo." You had tears in your eyes. "Where is he?"

"At B.A.P.'s dorm." answered the PD. "You can go and see him, if you like."

"Okay." The PD gave you the adress. "Thank you." You hung up.

*Zelo's sick?* You were panicking in your head. *I must go and look after him!*

You told your manager and he agreed to cancel your schedules so you could visit Zelo.

Half an hour later, you were outside B.A.P.'s dorm.

Taking a deep breath, you walked to the door and knocked.

Bang Yongguk answered the door. "Mwoh? Who is this?" he asked before taking a proper look at you. "Oh! You're ______, Zelo's wife." He smiled. "Were you looking for him?"

You nodded. "Come in." said Yongguk warmly. "Zelo's in his room. I think he's got the flu."

"Not to worry, I already got my flu shots." Yongguk led you to Zelo's room. "Just walk in." He instructed with a smile on his face. "And thanks for visiting him."

You smiled. "No worries." You opened the door and walked in.

Zelo was in bed, his face flushed. He definitely looked sick.

"Zelo-ah! Gwenchana?" You worriedly asked. Zelo nodded weakly. 

For the next three hours, you stayed by Zelo's side looking after him.

After a while, his fever went down and he went to sleep. 

"Aigoo, Zelo-ah. How did you get sick?" You silently asked in your head. A soft smile was on your face as you kissed Zelo's forehead. "Zelo-ah, I hope you recover soon." You whispered.

An unconscious smile was on his face.

You left B.A.P.'s dorm with a warm feeling in your heart.

__________________________

A/N: I hope it's not cheesy everyone :D