Baby Goodnight

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

You yawned, checking the time. "Holy crap!" You exclaimed, actually jumping a bit. "It's super late! I gotta go to bed at once!" 

Zelo checked his own watch. "Eh? It's only ten minutes past midnight!" He looked at you incredulously. 

You scrambled from the bed, sticking a hand into your drawer and grabbing the closest pyjamas. "I need sleep! Must go to bed straight away!" You - literally - sprinted towards the bathroom, locked yourself in there and quickly pulled your pyjamas - which had a very cute kitten pattern and in your favourite shade of purple - on. After brushing your teeth and washing your face you ran back out and dived into the bed. 

That took a mere five minutes. 

Zelo gaped at you. "What the - you just got in there - how did you do that?" 

You shrugged, yawning. "Supernatural powers," you mumbled. You wrapped the blankets securely around you. They felt deliciously warm and you relished it for a second. You felt Zelo hopping off the bed and grabbing his own things. 

"As much as I would like to, I'm pretty sure you don't want me to undress on front of you," he grinned cheekily. 

You shot him a look. "Just hurry up. And no, I won't look - don't want to get scarred for life, you know." 

"Ouch, Noona." He pretended to look hurt. 

You rolled your eyes. "You have less than two minutes," you said seriously. "And I'm not joking. I'll steal all the blanket." 

"Stuff that." And, of course, in less than two minutes - you were actually counting in your head - Zelo was ready and he dived into the blankets, snuggling into them. "Aah, that's better," he smiled, his gaze on you. 

Your eyes were closed, so you didn't see him looking at you. 

"Noona?" Zelo whispered. 

"Hmm?" You hummed. 

"I just wanted to say ... I had a great day with you today. I really hope we have more." 

You opened one eye, which you fixed onto him. You smiled. "I had a really fun time wth you too. And I'm pretty sure we'll have more - after all, we are the dynamic duo." 

He chuckled, and you appreciated that sound. You loved hearing Zelo laugh. 

"What are we going to do tomorrow?" he wondered out loud. 

"Unfortunately, I have a drama recording, which really because it goes on for most of the day."

Zelo pouted, which you found extremely cute. "What?! A drama recording?!" 

You chuckled. "Yes, I know. " 

He huffed. "Well, I've got nothing tomorrow. Can I come to your drama recording?" 

You stared at him, not knowing whether to say yes or no. *Do you think Director-nim will mind Zelo coming? Nah, I don't think so.*  Eventually, you said, "Sure. But first you need to promise me something." 

"Anything, Noona." He gazed at you deeply and you felt like he could see straight into your soul. 

"Promise me that you won't laugh at me if I slip from a puddle of water." 

This time, he laughed out loud. It was a joyous sound, and you loved it. 

"Of course I promise, but it'll be extremely hard." He said after he stopped laughing. 

You shoved him lightly. "You ." 

He smiled, gently placing a hand on your face. His touch felt pleasant and warm. 

You blinked at him. "Zelo ... ?" 

Zelo brought your face close to his. Your eyes widened. *Is he going to ... ?* 

His lips touched your cheek. An electric zing went through you and for a moment, you were confused. 

*Why am I feeling like this?* 

Zelo took his face away from yours. "Goodnight, Noona." He whispered and closed his eyes. 

"... Goodnight, Zelo." You closed your eyes. 

You both fell asleep with your foreheads touching. 

-----------------------------

Hey guys! Marauder123 here~ hope you like this chapter :D