Extra Chapter : The day ~~~~~ finally asks SHINee to go out for lunch.

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

There was no WGM filming today and Zelo was busy practicing for their next planned comeback,instead you went to visit SHINee in SM entetainment only to be stopped by an annoying receptionist who won't believe you're Taemin's faternal twin.

You impatiently tapped your staff ID onto the reception table as the receptionist called out Taemin.

*Oh God! She's taking freaking hours to do this?!,* You started to grow irritated,*Do I need to show her my birth certificate to show that I'm Taemin's freaking twin?!* Not long after,you started tapping your shoe.Luckily,SHINee entere through the main door and spotted you.

"~~~~~~!" Key called out and frantically ran towards you.You smiled as he gave you a tight hug,"Mothers don't feel good when their daughters get attacked by monsters~," He cooed and pouted,"Next time you show them what you got!" Key over re-acted making you roll your eyes in amusement.

For obvious reasons,you could tell the new receptionist was a huge fan of SHINee.Not only did her eyes glitter in wonder as they entered but she also shot you a glare when the almighty Key hugged you.

"Ya! Stop flirting with my sister. It's disgusting," Taemin peeled Key off you,"Do it in some other time when I'm not around." He finished off making you pout.

You crossed your arms and blew a raspberry,"Don't you care if I get by this.." "y beast~" Key finished off your sentence.You eyed Key who winked at you and clawed the air earning a smack in the head from Minho.He rubbed the sore spot and scolded Minho but as usual Minho's the charismatic rebel."Psh,get for all I care.Just don't get murdered." Taemin joked.

Jonghyun pushed him away before he could make you cry and slung an arm around you,"How's my little girl doing?" He winked and whispered something on your ear making you chuckle.

Onew,Key and Taemin got confused.Only Minho didn't get confused since him and Jonghyun planned it earlier.

"jinja?! Hahahah!" You kept on laughing as Jonghyun stuck a tongue out at the rest of the members,except Minho ofcourse.

The receptionist cleared gaining attention from the members."W-What?" She asked as her face flushed red when she noticed the members of SHINee's eyes going her way."Attention seaker." You lowly mumbled and broke the awkward pause of silence,"Let's go out for lunch oppas!"

Happy and exited,Key hooked your arm with his and bolted to the door only to be stopped by the athletic Minho."She said OPPAS not OPPA or KEY-OPPA." He stated.Key rolled his eyes at Minho's clever tactics to stick with you,"Gosh! I'm just trying to celebrate this rare moment when ~~~~~~,who never invites anyone to go out for lunch,actually asks me and the others to go out." Key blabbered.

By the time,he shut his mouth.Jonghyun had already stole you away from him and was suitly followed by everyone else except for him.*Sly Jonghyun!* Key frowned and ran up to catch after the guys.

The 6 of you entered the van SHINee uses to travel.Onew shut the door and stared at you.

"What?" You arched an eyebrow as Onew looked at you with wandering eyes,"Oh! I get it!" You smiled."Driver-oppa!Please drive to Palace of Chickens." You instructed sweetly."You didn't even ask us for suggestions!" Taemin complained only to be shot a lazer glare from you and Onew.

"I'm sorry~ Did you say something?" You asked in a sweet tone but with a scary taunting face.

Taemin shook his head and lifted up Key's hand for shield.

"Aigoo~ You scared your brother again." Key patted Taemin's head and pinched his cheeks making him scowl.

You smiled in success and hi-fived Onew who now has his spirit back.Minho and Jonghyun,on the other hand,was at the front seats beside the driver happily plotting a plan.

"Kekeke,I hope ~~~~~~ likes it." Jonghyun smirked.

"I hope you do your job good." Minho also smirked.

If only the fans could see the duo being like this....Keroro and a Dinosaur evily smirking.

What happened to the innocent angelic boys?!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

(A/N: Omo imagine that Duo : Keroro and Dino smirking like protagnists! Lol they won't be creepy in my opinion,they'll just end up looking like hawt y beasts! gyahahahah! Lol xD Tell me what you think :3 - pandaholicX <3)