Jealousy

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

"so,what shall we call each other?" Zelo spoke up as you fed him a cracker,"Couple Nickname? Hmm..."  You tilted your head to the side and rubbed your invisible mustache. *Kyeopta~~!!* Zelo squealed inside his head,*I swear if this wasn't our first meeting I would've glomped her!* He added.

Suddenly,an Idea popped in your mind making your mouth turn to a cheesy smile. "Hmm..Imma call you oppa~"

Zelo pouted instead of smiling,"That's too used! Make something original!" You frowned and ignored him,"Bambi and Thumper?" You tried to hink of other names,"But that's mine and JB oppa's nickname~" Zelo sighed and shook his head with an amused smile,*I love how she over-thinks.* He grinned as he observed you.

Interview room

'What did you think of _____ always mentioning JB into everything?' was the question.

Zelo furrowed his eyebrows slighty and pouted,"It was kinda frustrating thinking that there's another cooler man in her head instead of me but to be honest,I'm a fan of their couple because I was in awe when I first watched them together in dream high." He chuckled,"But now,I don't think I'm their couple shipper because I can't just support my wife to be with another man." He joked.

"Are you jealous?" The PD asked.

He chuckled nervously and nodded,"She is my wife after-all! Even though it's day 1,I felt the strong connection between us." Zelo then smiled and covered his blushing cheeks with his hands.

On the other hand,you were also being asked and filmed at the same time.

"Zelo says he's jealous whenever you mention JB's name." the crew stated.

You smiled in amusement and let out a tiny giggle,"Aigoo~ I'm used to mentioning JB's name..sometimes I even mention Jinwoon-oppa's name." You chucked,"But really,I want to brag about my moments with Zelo sometime. We just need to make some."

End of Interview.

"It's the first time anyone has ever mentioned Jinwoon's name." Park Mi-Sun pointed out,the other host chuckled and nodded.

Jinwoon cheesily smiled,"She's my hoobae after all~" Junho just lightly elbowed Jinwoon,"I heard you're JB's rival in the drama for ______." He teased. Mi-sun and Nayoung's eyes sparkled,"We should've picked JB to be her couple."

"Zelo would be happy but at the same time disappointed." Himchan added,the rest nodded,"He has a point." Jinwoon also nodded.

Meanwhile,You and Zelo was seating on a bench with his head comfortably rested on your shoulder. "Sing a song for me~" He pleaded,"I can't sing pabo!" You lied. Zelo sat up and looked at you bewildered,"How come you're in dream high?"

"I'm JB-oppa's dancing partner and Jiyeon-unnie's little sister who got in by dancing." You smiled widely.

Zelo nodded,*I know she's lying but I'll let her off this time.*

You lightly shivered as the wind passed you,instead of Zelo offering his varsity jacket,he took out a small baby blanket from his bag and wrapped it around you before hugging you tigthtly. *His arms is more comfortable than my bed!* You spoke to yourself as you snuggled with Zelo.

Before he broke off the skinship,you took a mental note about Zelo's tough biceps and how he made you feel safe and secure.

*I'll miss his arms.* You admitted.

"Aigoo~ I did that to ____ once and she pushed me off." Jinwoon pouted. "It's because you're not tall,blonde and cute." Nayoung added making the cast laugh.

On the inside,Jinwoon was already jealous of Zelo and JB,who was watching the live broadcast,frowned as if his eyebrows were glued together. *This is so annoying,I knew I should've confessed!* JB cursed in his head and heaved a sigh.

"That should've been me." The two boys unknowingly chorused.

(A/N: I hope you guys like it >.< I'm so full of eating cakes and Kimchi,gahhh!! Oh and thanks for reading and commenting guys! I truly appreciate your kindness~)