Nightmare

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

"______ ... ______ ..." 

You were surrounded by a ring of deformed creatures, calling your name in a rough, growl-like chanting. You looked around, terrified. There was no way out of the circle and you knew that if you tried to escape, those things will rip you to shreds. 

"... Leave me alone! Please ... go away!" You begged desperately, to no avail. 

Suddenly, Zelo appeared in the circle. His clothes were all bloody and you could see deep claw marks raking his chest. 

"Zelo! You're hurt!" You cried. You rushed over to him but to your surprise he took a step back.

And that was when you noticed his eyes. They weren't the familiar soft brown eyes - instead they were a blood-red, making his already pale skin even paler. 

"Zelo ... what ... ?"

"I am not Zelo." Zelo then started to grin, his smile stretched so wide that it looked unnatural. "I am here to get what was owed to me." 

"What? B-but I don't owe you anything!" 

The unnatural grin stretched further. "Oh no, you are not the one who owes me. You are the thing owed to me."

Your eyes widened. "No, no, no, please -" 

"It'll be better for you to not scream." And Zelo, your beloved Zelo morphed into a hideous beast, and opened its wide mouth to consume you. 

You screamed anyway. 

------------------------------------------------------

You jerked awake, knocking Zelo in the forehead and startling him with your blood-curdling scream. 

"Noona! What's wrong?" asked Zelo, your scream turning him on panic-mode. 

"Z-Zelo? Zelo!" You cried, hot tears streaming down your face. That was the worst nightmare you've ever experienced in your entire life!

"Noona, I'm right here." You turned to him and nearly screamed. Zelo saw the look of fear in your eyes and he started to get even more scared, especially since the fear was directed at him. *W-why is noona looking at me like that?*

"N-noona?"

"Z-Zelo , I ... had a terrible, terrible dream." With a trembling voice, you told him what had happened in your nightmare.

Now Zelo understood why you had looked at him like that. "Oh ______-noona, I'm so sorry."

"I-it's not your fault, Zelo. I just ... got spooked. It felt so real. I think that's what scared me the most."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I just ... need to lie down. Clear my head a bit." Out of the corner of your eye, you saw that the time was 7:30 am. "Oh crap, I'm late! I was supposed to be at work half an hour ago!" With new-found panic, you shot out of the bed and started hunting for clothes in your wardrobe. 

"Noona, do you need any help?"

"No thank you, Zelo-ah." In a rush to get to work you pulled out a long-sleeved cream white blouse and an A-line navy blue skirt which fell to your knees. You then proceeded to undress in the clothes that you slept in, forgetting that Zelo was still in the room. 

*Holy - noona's getting changed in front of me!* thought Zelo. *Do I stay here or get out?* He was just about to walk out of the room when he saw you take your top off, revealing a lacy black bra. Unsurprisingly, he changed his mind. 

*Wow, noona's got a great body.* 

"Oh , Zelo, I didn't see you there - wait, why are you still there?" Shocked, you quickly covered your top half with the blouse. "Zelo!" 

"What, you never told me to get out!" 

You narrowed your eyes. "Has JB-oppa been teaching you things?" 

Zelo's eyes widened. "No, of course not! Wait, what things?" 

"Ugh, just get out!" You pushed Zelo off of the bed and out of the door.

--------------------------------------------------

"_______! You're late!" The director screamed. "We had to delay filming for you!"

You bowed deeply. "I am extremely sorry for being late, Director-nim." 

"Sorry? Pah! Show me you're sorry by acting out this episode with no mistakes and no re-takes!" 

You nodded, head still bowed. "Thank you, Director-nim." With a dismissive wave from the Director, you walked to the green room where Jinwoon and JB were waiting for you. 

"________-ah? Is everything alright?" asked JB.

You nodded tiredly. "Yeah, sorry about the delay. I slept in because of this stupid nightmare I was having ... "

"Yeah? Did it involve JB being a paedo to you in any way?" asked Jinwoon, earning a well-deserved smack on the head from JB. 

You laughed. "No, it didn't." 

"Yah, Jinwoon-hyung! I'm not a paedo!" whined JB.

"Um, actually, you're a paedo for _______-ah here." snickered Jinwoon.

"Shut up, hyung." JB scowled at the laughing Jinwoon, but then his expression faded into a look of mischeviousness. He ran over to you and proceeeded to hug you from behind. 

"Ow, oppa! You're squeezing me too hard." You squeaked. 

JB put his face on your shoulder. "At least _______-ah loves me!" 

"I won't if you don't let go!" You replied. "We have a drama to film, gentlemen!" 

----------------------------------------------------

After a few hours of recording, you sank into your chair, exhausted. You had performed flawlessly (as promised by you to the Director) and now the whole thing was nearly done. 

Your stomach rumbled and you tried to settle it by massaging it. *Where is all the food at this place? I'm so hungry!*

"_______-ah? We've brought you some food!" called JB, bringing in a box of .... chicken.

"Oh, thank you oppa~" You smiled and he placed a hand on his heart as well as a mock-sappy expression. 

"You're very, very welcome, my lovely petal." Acting as though he worshipped you, he handed you the box. 

Giggling, you tucked right in. The chicken was crispy and delicious. 

Just then, Key burst into the room. "________-ah! There is my beautiful little angel!" He came over and smothered your cheeks with kisses. 

"Gah, oppa! I'm trying to eat." You grumbled but gave him a peck on the cheek anyway. "What are you doing in here?"

"________-ah, what is this?! We've been working together for the past few months now, and you haven't given me a peck on the cheek!" whined JB. Jinwoon, who was also eating chicken, made agreeing noises.

"Oppa! Are you serious?" 

"Goddammit, I am. So why don't I - I mean, we - get one?" 

"Geez, calm down. No need to get jealous." Key smirked. He bent over and gave you a kiss on the forehead, causing JB and Jinwoon to become even more jealous. 

"Aish, Key-oppa. You're not making things better! Anyways, where's the rest of SHINee?" 

"I'm the only one that's important so why should you care where they are?" 

"Aigoo." Shaking your head, you offered him a piece of your chicken. "Want one, oppa?"

"No thanks, sweetheart. Living with Onew is like living at KFC. You eventually become allergic to that stuff."

You shrugged your shoulders. "Suit yourself."

"Hey, is Zelo swinging by later?" he asked. 

"Possibly. I don't expect him to." You narrowed your eyes. "Why?" 

Key smirked. "SHINee and I just want to get to know him a little more better, that's all." 

*Oh no.  Key looks really evil! Should I warn Zelo not to come if he was planning to?* You thought, panicking slightly. *Aish, these guys are too much!*

"Get to know him better as in how?" 

"Oh , I don't know, go see a movie together. All seven of us! That sounds like fun!" 

"Uh, seven? All of SHINee plus us? This is going to be a disaster!" 

"Don't think like that, honey. It'll be just fine. We just want to see how he'll interact with you on a date." 

"Are you serious? A date's between two people, not seven!" 

"Don't worry, we won't be anywhere near you too. We just want to watch." 

You facepalmed, much to the amusement of Key. *Great, just great!* 

How are you going to get out of this?

-----------------------------

Hey guys, Marauder123 here. It's been a while since this story has been updated so for the sake of the new subbies here's a chapter for you. Enjoy~