Key : The greatest of all

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

The two of you had to go on your own ways,only 5 mere hours with Zelo and you had to bid your goodbyes,not forever though just a week without him. Zelo hugged you before letting you go inside the van.

He pouted as you waved at him,Zelo whipped out his phone and called you as soon as the van was not in his sight any longer,atleast he found out your number in those 5 mere hours together. "Yobeoseyo?" You answered making Zelo grin,"I miss you~" He chimed making you giggle and flush red.

Unfortunately,Taemin and Key was inside the van with you,Zelo didn't see them earlier since they were both hiding in the huge trunk.

"You! You're replacing Zelo over me?! How could you!" Taemin pretended to cry,you shook your head in amusement,Key snatched the phone of you and spoke to Zelo himself.

"Yeoboseyo~ Chonun Key imnida,I'm currently ______'s guardian and I'd like to meet you in the next WGM filming." Key joked,but Zelo took it seriously and planned a meeting.

"How about in Inkigayo next week?" Taemin pitched in,You lightly kicked his shin and hissed,"Shikkeuro!" You hissed. Taemin pouted and slumped back ons his seat and folded his arms like a kid.

Key was smiling creepily as he hung up on Zelo,this was far the most evilest plan he ever plotted : Meeting Zelo and judging him when it's only a FAKE marriage.

*Aigoo~ I swear I can write a whole book about Key's demonic plots but this is his utmost plan.* You sighed and waved it away,*Onew-oppa better not know about this 'else he might start to write his speech about being protective and stuff. Aish!!* Problems were quickly piling on and it bugged you the more you tried to sleep.

Taemin was grinning after seeing your annoyed expression,"Deep I know,happened to me and Sulli when they thought we were dating." He chuckled.

You sarcastically chuckled back,you weren't really that fond of Sulli more like you loathed here even when she was the nicest towards you.

*That plastic is getting on my nerves.* You shivered at the thought of Lee Soo Man favoring Sulli for her great efforts during photoshots with SHINee and other stars.

*I heard her say they're as bad as a mashed pea whenever they strike a pose.* You messed up your hair and stomped your feet.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Watch the shoes! The shoes darling,they're only 1 hour old!" Key warned as you were inches from stepping onto his new high tops.

You pouted and crossed your arms,"Guessing they're the new babies." You heaved a sigh.

Key smiled and winked at you,"Aniyo~ You're still my darling baby." He grinned you just sighed at Key's lines.

*I praise him for acting like a total girl and still be able to live with 4 other guys and not turn gay.* You just smiled back at Key.

That was one of the best features about Key.

He never failed to make you smile and feel loved. As if he sacrified every single manly pride he has just to take care of the boys but really he's the most bravest out of all of them,Key otherwise known as Kibum,was the real leader although Onew wasn't bad.

...He just needs to fall out of love with chicken~