What are you doing?

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

Just then, your cell phone rang. You picked it up and found that it was Zelo. 

"Hey, noona!" he greeted. You smiled - just hearing him say hello to you automatically brightened your day. it was something that's been happening a lot lately, and, oblivious to both you and Zelo, the others noticed.

"Hey, Zelo-ah!" You greeted back. "What's up?"

"Just wanted to call in and hear your voice. Oh, I'm at TS entertainment at the moment - turns out I did have something to do today, which absolutely ! - but it'll be over, like, really soon. We have a WGM episode to recording in two days."

"Two days, really?" 

"Yep. Speaking of which, is it alright for me to swing by in a few minutes?" 

"Um ..." You looked at Key, who was smiling evilly. His expression clearly told you to say yes to Zelo but fearing for both yours and Zelo's safety (not to mention pride) you said: 

"Oh, sorry, you can't. The actors and I are extremely, extremely busy." You gave Key a withering look. "Sorry."

"That's alright, noona. Don't work too hard!" Zelo replied. He sounded cheerful but you could hear the undercurrent of disappointment under it. "Maybe later?"

"Sure thing, Zelo-ah! I'll look forward to it." Just as you were about to say good-bye, Key suddenly snatched the phone. "Actually, Zelo, she's not busy. In fact, why don't you swing by in, oh, say twenty minutes. I'm sure _______-ah will be finished by then ... who's this, you ask? Well, it's your brother-in-law ... no, not Taemin ... argh, you're pretty thick aren't you? It's Key ... Key-sunbae to you, kiddo." Key rolled his eyes, as if to say, can you believe this kid? "Listen, I have something to ... ask of you and I can only ask that in person ... yes, it's very important since it concerns both you and _______-ah ... oh, so you're coming? Excellent ... well, see you in twenty minutes! And - oh, she wasn't lying about being busy, she really is ... I'm just testing you ... okay, see ya." He hung up.

You snatched the phone from him, eyes blazing. "Key! What the hell's wrong with you?"

Key mock-flipped his hair. "As far as I'm concerned, nothing." 

"Argh! Are you trying to scare away Zelo or something? Why?"

Smirk fading, Key looked away. *You must be extremely dense, ______-ah. There are two boys in this room that will gladly have their hearts broken by you.* "It's ... nothing, honey." Discreetly, he made eye contact with both Jinwoon and JB. They, in turn, shook their heads. 

You gaped at him. Usually, Key had an explanation for everything he's doing to you or for you. But, oh-so-suddenly, he didn't. "What in the world is going on in your head, Kim Kibum?" You asked.

Key softened. You only said his full name if you were truly angry or frustrated with him. "I'm sorry, ________-ah, I truly am for upsetting you. But just let me do my thing, alright? I promise you that your precious Zelo will not be harmed." 

You sighed. "Well, alright then. Just ... don't make things awkward between him and me." 

Key slung his arm around your neck. "Trust me, honey. I won't." 

You s an arm around his waist in turn. "Thanks, Key-oppa." 

Jinwoon looked away, muscles tense, barely containing his frustration at your denseness. *Why, out of all people, did I fall for you?* 

JB dry-washed his face, to avoid watching the scene between you and Key. He knew that you only saw Key as a brother, but at that moment, he wanted to rip you out from Key's casual embrace and smother you in his love for you - but he felt that would be a tad too extreme. Again, he found himself wallowing in regrets. *Why?*

You checked your phone and saw that Zelo had sent a text. "'Hey noona! I'm just outside the building. Can I come in?'" You read aloud. You texted back, Sure you can. Sorry about the phone call by the way.

He quickly replied with, That's alright noona. I can see why you said that you were busy. 

You smiled inwardly. *Thank you for understanding, Zelo-ah.* 

A few minutes later your favourite tall blonde guy walked in. He beamed brightly at you, making your whole day seem brighter and better. 

"Hello, noona!" He greeted, giving you a bear-hug. 

"Hey, Zelo-ah." You greeted back, kissing him on the cheek. 

"Woah, woah, woah, too much skinship for my liking!" Key (rudely) interrupted. To further embarrass the both of you he wedged himself in between your bodies. Zelo, obviously getting the hint, backed off. 

Meanwhile, both Jinwoon and JB steamed inside, nearly going insane with jealousy and envy. *GAH!* 

You rolled your eyes. "Oppa! What did I say?!" You exclaimed. 

Key grinned unapologetically. "Sorry. Just being the big brother you've never had." 

"As a matter of fact, I do have an older brother, and that's Taemin!" 

"But you guys are fraternal twins!" 

"Yeah, and he's technically three and a half minutes older than me." You stuck your tongue out. "So yeah!" 

"Ugh, whatever. So, Zelo ..." Key's evil grin grew wider. "What do you say to a ... group date with _________-ah tonight?" 

-------------------------------------------
For a short chapter, this took me forever to write haha :) happy reading~ Marauder123