Nightmare

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

Jinwoon went back to his house, thinking about the fangirls' hateful messages to you.

*Aish.* he thought in his head. *How am I supposed to take revenge for her? There's too many of them, and I might damage ______'s reputation. Ottoke ....* he sighed inwardly.

Meanwhile, you were still asleep, but you were having a nightmare.

You dreamed that the fangirls were crowding you, cornering you in a dark alley with knives, steel bats, and many other terrible weapons.

Their faces were full of sick happiness.

"Prepare to die, _____!" said the front fangirl and lunged for you.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" You screamed and then you woke up.

It was already 6pm.

"... It was only a dream .... a terrible, terrible dream ..." You muttered to yourself while wiping your forehead. You broke out in cold sweat.

*What if the nightmare becomes true?!* You panicked in your head. *Those fangirls ... they were scary ... I'm scared ...*

You stood up and went to the kitchen to grab a drink, because your throat was dry. 

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

Paranoia swept through you like poison. "W-who's there?" You squeaked.

"_______, it's me." said JB. "Open up."

"O-okay." You unlocked the door hesitatingly. 

It really was JB. There was concern on his face. "_____-ah, Gwenchana? You don't look too good."

You nodded. "I-I'm fine."

JB cocked his head to the side. "Why are you stuttering?"

"I-I just h-had a nightmare, th-that's all." You shivered.

"Omo." JB hugged you. "What was your nightmare about?" 

"I-I really don't want to talk about it, oppa."

JB nodded. "Okay. Fair enough." 

You sighed. "Oppa, I'm not feeling very well. You can go home, I'll call you tomorrow." 

JB hesitated before leaving. "I hope you get better, _____."

You smiled weakly. "Hopefully."

JB waved as he walked out. 

*I really want to talk to Zelo. I hope he's alright.* You shook your head before going back to bed.

___________

A/N: Hey! Marauder123 here~ How was the chapter??