Onew's Haven

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

You and SHINee arrived at the chicken place: at once, Onew's eyes lit up.

"WHOOPEE!!!" He cried as he shot out of the car, leaving you and the rest dumbfounded.

*I know Onew loves chicken, but ... I never knew he liked it this much!*

When all of you snapped out of your daze, you followed Onew inside.

The whole building smelt of chicken. The interior was based on everything chicken. Even the walls were the colour of chicken!

They found Onew in a corner surrounded with three big buckets full of chicken. 

"YAH hyung!" Key whined, sitting in front of him. "Save some for us!"

Onew looked up, his mouth full of chicken. "Mmmphm." he mumbled, chewing on the chicken.

"All I see is chicken, chicken, chicken! Argh! I'm going chicken crazy!" Taemin goofed around.

You laughed at your slightly idiotic fraternal twin. "Just go and get something to eat." You said.

Taemin pouted. "You're no fun~" he said as he walked to the queue.

You grinned. Key saw it and slung his arm around your neck.

"What are you grinning about, huh? Is it about me?" He asked jokingly.

You lightly pushed him away. "You wish."

Key nodded. "Yes. Yes I do."

You blinked at him for a moment.

Taemin came running back with ... chicken -_-.

"Here! I go the only available thing on the menu: Chicken." He said.

You rolled your eyes. *This must be Onew's Haven, he's surrounded by chicken!*

"Let's just eat." You said as you sat in between Key and Taemin.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun and Minho were planning something, but you had no idea what.

"Hey Key! Someone is stealing your yeobo~" Taemin sang.

Key glared at him. "JONGKEY IS FOREVER!!" He growled, shooting death glares at the JongHo pair (A/N: OMG LOL XD)

"Oppas, just eat." You said as you started nibbling on the chicken.

_________________________

A/N: So, how was it? Too short?