JB-paedo :P

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

"Omo." Zelo was in shock as soon as he stepped out of their dressing room,he saw the WGM cast and immediatly thought that one of the other members were getting married. "HYung!" He called out,Daehyun came up to his back and peered from his back,*Damn him,I can't see because of his height.* he cursed.

Zelo bowed 90 degrees and greeted them nicely,"This is for you." The camera-man handed him a letter. Excitement rose up from Zelo's mind as he read the letter,Daehyun on-the-other hand just walked back to his seat and played with Himchan on his 3DS.

'Zelo,
           CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING MARRIED!
           You will meet your wife in 10 minutes,
           Go to 'Tilda Cafe' near SMent.
                                                  -WGM crew'

His eyes glittered as Zelo jumped up and down,"Hyuung!!! I got into WGM!!!"

5 quiet heads snapped to their maknae and crowded him,"Who's the wife?" "How come Maknae's first to get married?" "Aigoo,lucky kid." "Omo! You're joking!" "I bet the wife will be Kara's Nicole."

Zelo held his hand up and the 5 big hyungs shut their mouths,with a grin he continued his sentence. "I will meet my wife at a cafe later~"

As if on cue the 5 started to get excited once again,Himchan and Jonggup even betted their money on who'll be Zelo's wife. Little did they know it was you.

Interview room.

"Who did you expect to be your wife?" The PD asks as the camera-man focuses on Zelo's face and actions.

Zelo thought for a while before responding,"Well I kinda expected Chocolat's Melanie but then my ideal girl popped into my head." he chuckled.

"Who's your ideal girl?"

"I can't mention her name but she's someone currently popular,her first appearance was in Star King." Zelo gave out clues.

---------------------

Meanwhile,you were trying to re-learn your lines when Jinwoon,yes the one from 2AM,covered your eyes and handed you a cup of starbucks coffee. You smiled and accepted it,Jinwoon sat next to you and leaned on your shoulders. JB on the other hand interrupted the warm moments and sat on Jinwoon's lap.

"We have a kiss scene,can you believe it?" He spoke up.

You chuckled as Jinwoon tried to pry him off but JB was stubborn. "Oppa,it's only on the cheeks. Not a big deal." You assured him,JB smiled and pointed at the lines where your character kisses him.

"Director-nim says in 2 episodes we will have a lip-to-lip scene." JB stated,your eyes widdened and your mouth formed to a pout. "Mwo?!" Jinwoon finally pushed JB away,you chuckled as he dusted his lap.

"Ya!! You can't have a lip-to-lip scene! That's unfair,I want to be like JB-paedo!" Jinwoon complained.

You chuckled at the name 'JB-paedo' and shook your head,"Aigoo~ how childish. You even call yourselves a part of the 'manly' tribe." JB tackled you down while Jinwoon started tickling you.

"Gumanhae! Oppa!" You squealed in laughter,Jinwoon knew where your ticklish spots while JB's heavy weight kept you pinned down on the floor. Suddenly,the director came behind them. You tried to point at the director but the two didn't even look to where you were pointing.

"YAH!" The dirctor screamed,the two males flinched and slowly spun their heads around to see a fuming Director,"How childish! Get up _____!" He ordered. JB helped you up whilse Jinwoon dusted your shirt with a grin.

You glared at them and hissed,"I swear to get revenge." JB chuckled,"Yeah,in your dreams." He poked your forehead and stuck his tongue out. "As he says~" Jinwoon also stuck his tongue out.

With a defeated frown you followed the director. He handed you a letter and a baggage to carry,"Read the letter at the bus to Tilda Cafe. You're in WGM." Your enegery level bossted up and without hesitation you hugged the director and squealed.

"Assa!!" You fist-pumped the air.

The two male looked at each other as they saw your celebrating figure from afar,"Did she get a new exciting script or something?" JB raised his eyebrow. Jinwoon shrugged and popped a chewie in his mouth,"Meolla."

Little did they know you'll be getting 'married'.

(A/N: Rushed chapter~ I hope it's not boring though xD Aahahah off to school ^o^ Comments and subscribers are well appreciated btw (;)