Surprise!

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

Finally,after all of your miseries,WGM started to film You and Zelo.Apparently,Zelo was well and kicking but you were still worried about him.

"Zelo-ya!!" You called out as he nearly passed you.

Zelo took a few steps back and his head snapped towards yours,like it was scripted,his smile imedietly widened and his energy level boosted up."~~~~~~!" Zelo hollered and waved,he ran towards you forgetting the fragile roses inside his back pack.

You stood up and gave him a hug.Though,it did feel unusual hugging him but it wasn't awkward and all."Aigoo~," Zelo pinched your cheeks lightly,"You lost weight! I want your chubby cheeks back!!" He jokingly whined making you chuckle.

"Ya!I'm the one who should be whining about your weight loss because of the flu!"You pouted.*Cute.* Zelo admired you in his head.

He pulled you close to a hug and smiled,as for you,you were overwhelmed with a warm mysterious feeling in your heart and gradually smiled."Mianhae~," Zelo apologized,"I came here to make you smile and yet I made you frown."Zelo finished off.

You were touched by his sincere words and pulled away from the hug,instead you hooked your arm around his and smiled."Forget drama when we have a date."You winked and marched towards the said destination on the mission card.

It was only a walking distance.The roses inside Zelo's backpack had already tilted,but he didn't care since the real rose was beside him,in other words he considered you as his one and only rose. The only rose who matches his needs for a girl and the only one who can never wilt.

"Omo! What's this?," You pondered as a house came to a sight,"Could it be...!!" Your eyes widened.

Zelo stopped gazing at you for a while and looked where your eyes were looking,a 2 storey white house with a yellow roof."Woah! It's our house right??" Zelo's eyes also widened in surprise.

The PD nodded and ordered the two of you to go inside for a mini tour around the house.

You skipped towards the house dragging Zelo along,but he didn't mind.Zelo pressed the doorbell as you straightened your clothes and dusted off Zelo's to set a great first impression to the land owner.

The door opened revealing a middle-aged woman who's obviously strict about fashion."Anyeonghaseyo~"Mrs.Han,the land owner,sweetly greeted and eyed Zelo.*Why is she checking out my husband?* You pinched your eyebrows together and tightened your grip around Zelo's arm.

Mrs.Han just looked at you for a second then opened the door wider,"Come in."She smiled.

*I can tell she doesn't like me.* You lightly frowned as you passed her.

Zelo slipped his hands down to yours and interlocked his hands with yours.Even though you felt annoyed at Mrs.Han,Zelo's sudden skinship made your heart flutter and jump in joy."Ya~~~ Taemin-oppa would love this house!" You stated as you saw framed pictures of SHINee in some parts of the wall.

You didn't break the skinship and just kept moving around the house,inspecting it incase you and Zelo doesn't like something.You strolled around the backyard which was satisfactory,not too big and not too small.

Zelo,on the other hand,kept his eyes on you all the time.

Mrs.Han observed his actions and smiled,*He's really in love with her.*She crossed her arms and leaned on the transparent door,*Well the girl's pretty and the boy's handsome. Might as well fall in love with each other!*
_____

(A/N: Quick update xDD Oh! And Quick word,I made a gift for my subbies,especially the ones who doesn't know JB from dream high 2~ Just click on the image below ^^)