Awkward ....

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

Annyeong, everyone! I'm Marauder123, the co-author! Imma update this chapter! Hope you like it ^^

_______________

You were shooting the final scene for Dream High 2. You, Jinwoon and JB were beyond exhausted. "CUT!" yelled the director, giving you and the others the signal that shooting was over. "That's it! Everyone go home now!"

"Kamsahamida," You, Jinwoon and JB bowed to the directior. "I'm glad shooting's over for now." said JB, chugging down water from a bottle. "I'm freaking wasted."

You nodded in agreement. "Don't worry oppa," You gave him a tired smile. "We can make it through this. Fighting!"

Jinwoon and JB gave a weak 'fighting' and walked off the the Co-ordinator noonas. You sighed. "Oppas, a little more energy. Please?~" You gave them a puppy dog look. 

Jinwoon and JB just laughed. "Oppas are tired~" they said to you. 

You pouted. "I'm just gonna go and remove this make-up off." You grumbled. "I'll be right back." 

Where's Zelo by the way? You wondered. 

The co-ordinator unnies gave you stuff to get rid of your make-up. A few minutes later, you were ready to leave.

To your surprise, Zelo was waiting for you. "Zelo?" You said. "What are you doing here?" "I came to pick you up, of course." said Zelo cutely.

You couldn't help but laugh. "That's very sweet of you." Zelo beamed. 

"Well, come on, it's already past midnight." Zelo said as he took your hand and led you to the van.

You didn't see the rock that was in your path and neither did Zelo. Just as he opened the door and climbed in, he didn't let go of your hand.

"Zelo -" You started, but stopped as you tripped over the rock. "AAAH!" You cried out.

"_____?" called Zelo but it was too late. You fell on top of him in the front seat of the van. Zelo's eyes widened as he saw your face close to him.

You both froze in that position, unable to move. Just then the manager came.

"_____, where are -" He stopped as he saw the awkward position you and Zelo were in. 

"ANIYA!!!" the manager cried. "WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING?!"

You both realised what position you were in. "MIANHAE!" You cried out, getting off of him.

"Aniya." Zelo shook his head. "It's my fault. I didn't see the rock. I'm sorry." "No, no, it's fine." You shook your own head.

The manager was angry. "Zelo, sit at the back and do not say a word. ______, sit in the front. NOW." You meekly nodded. "Yes, manager-sshi." 

You did as he asked.

The ride home was awkward, and nobody was talking. Finally, you arrived home. "T-Thanks for the ride." You bowed to Zelo and the manager. THe manager grumbled but Zelo gave you a small smile and a wave. "Annyeong, ____." He called as the van left.

You suddenly remembered what happened earlier. Luckily that wasn't on broadcast, You thought. ANDWAE!!! 

__________________

 

A/N: My writing style is a little different, but I hope you guys still subscribe! Hehe ^^ Kamsa for reading :D