The plan.

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

 

"Zelo-ah~" Jonghyun chimed as he and Minho waved Zelo towards your seat.If you haven't guessed yet,the plan Jjong and Minho planned is officially starting."Omo,Zelo!" You dropped your chicken drumstick and wiped your hands and mouth with baby wipes,not caring if part of your makeup got wiped off.

"Jagiya~~" Zelo opened his arms waiting for your tight hug.

Unfortunately,Key held you back by your shirt-collar and arched his eyebrow."Jagiya?"

"Uh oh. Eomma-alert~" Taemin sing-songed as he enjoyed his chicken with Onew.

You pleadingly looked at Key,he shook his head and forcefully pushed you down your seat."Sit and eat," Key firmly instructed,"Or do you want me to spoon-feed you?"

With a frown,you did as told and lifelessly gulped down a mouthful of chicken.

"Ermmm.." Zelo muttered.He felt out of place in many cases.

Key was being a mother whilst he was being the 'rebellious' boyfriend,Taemin was there judging him based on this meeting,Onew stared at Zelo occasionally whilst eating a bucket of chicken mercilessly,Jonghyun was smirking in a weird way and Minho was ignoring him.

"Oh! Sit here~" Jonghyun patted the seat between him and Minho.Zelo nodded and did as told,he squeezed between Minho and Jonghyun.

"So,what did you come here for?" Key asked in a rather harsh tone.

"Oppa!" You frowned and smiled at Zelo,"What he meant was,would you like some food?"

Zelo hesitated to Key,he felt uncomfortable being stared by Key.It was like Key was going to devour him in one go,that's how scary Key looked right now.

Taemin cleared his throat and stopped eating,"Zelo right?," Taemin asked as he popped a minty candy inside his mouth.Zelo nodded and took a tiny weeny bite from the chicken that Jonghyun offered."How well do you think you can give ~~~~~?"Taemin started to interrogate.

"A lot." Zelo straightforwardly answered.

Onew stopped eating and sipped on his large cup of coke,call him fat but he's still SHINee's beloved Onew."Let's say you and ~~~~~~ were in a scenario when ~~~~~~~'s just been caught on a scandal with..let's say Jinwoon," Onew explained,"Will you believe the proof from the media or ~~~~~ herself?"

Zelo bit his lower lip and gave you a nervous look.You caught his gaze and tried to stop your 'brothers',"Oppa,can't you leave him for now?" You pleaded Onew with puppy eyes.You knew he couldn't resist your aegyo,only Taemin was immune with your aegyo and considered it as your own disgusting acts."Ya! Don't in.Where's your manners woman?" Taemin lightly scolded.

Jonghyun and Minho tried to surpress their chuckles.

Key crossed his arms and stared at Zelo,pondering on wether he was satisfactory enough to be your husband.But before he could fully decide,he had to ask something."Based on Onew's question,what if it was vice versa?," Key asked in a daring tone,"If by any chance you were in a scandal would you admit to it or use a scapegoat?" He raised his eyebrow.

Zelo was on the verge of pissing himself. Okay,maybe that was a bit exaggurating but he was scared of Key the most.

"Yeah!Do you have enough balls to speak up?" Taemin piped in.

"He only has a pair like us ." Jonghyun butted in making Minho lowly chuckle.

Onew and Key was taking the lead,like what parents usually do when they meet their baby's other half.

"I don't have to use a scapegoat or admit anything because I don't have enough balls to hurt ~~~~~~," Zelo started off,"I don't have enough balls to see tears flowing from her own eyes and I don't have enough balls to even think of hurting the girl I'm possibly inlove with." Zelo looked at you deeply,not in a bad way but his eyes were sincere and there was no hint of humour in his tone either.

Silence spread around the room.

who knew Zelo would crack infront of SHINee,whom you respect greatly as brothers,and most importantly you?

(A/N : I hope you guys liked it :3 I had no idea what to update about and just...well typed this up unplanned xDD I hope you guys like it anyway!)