Confused feelings

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

You woke up very early the next morning, unable to drift any further to sleep. Sighing heavily, you got up from your bed and sluggishly started to get ready for work. You walked to the bathroom and leaned onto the basin, looking at yourself in the mirror. You pointed out every flaw to yourself, hating every inch of your face. 

You thought about last night, and a fresh wave of guilt hit you like a brick wall. You recalled JB's broken-hearted face, his tears. 

*Even if I did love him, we wouldn't be able to date anyway,* You thought to yourself. *I'm with Zelo .. on WGM* 

Speaking of Zelo, you suddenly remembered not texting him back. You felt bad about that too. 

*Man, I feel like crap today.* 

You washed your face and massaged it. You made your way back to your room and picked up your phone. You were surprised to see that it was four thirty in the morning, yet you had a text from the Director which was thirty minutes old. 
_______-ssi, you need to come down to the studio at five-thirty - unscheduled meeting. 

*Ugh. I don't wanna!* You complained in your head. Instead, you went to your wardrobe and prepared your outfit. 

You went back into the bathroom, brushed and flossed and stripped off your clothes that you slept in. You hopped in the shower and the water. 

You felt your body instantly relax under the water. You wished you could spend a whole hour there - maybe two. After fifteen minutes you switched off the shower and stepped out, towelling yourself dry. You were getting dressed in your outfit that you prepared when your phone rang. It was the Director. 

"Good morning, Director-nim," You answered, and the Director immediately cut to the chase. 

"We have made major changes to the script - the scriptwriter came in last minute last night and said that he wanted to change the script because of, and I quote, 'potential repurcussions if this script was to be used'. Not quite sure what he meant but he changed the script, and your kiss scene with JB-ssi has been pushed back two episodes. You must come in so I can brief the other members of the cast and give you your new script. Sorry to wake you up so early, but we really need this done."

"Huh, all right. I'll come in twenty minutes. See you then." 

You thought about your kiss scene with JB-oppa being pushed back. *Probably for the best.* You believed. 
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

JB found himself in his apartment, with no recollection of last night's drunken episode. His head was pounding with a major hangover, his clothes stank of alcohol, and he was a mess. 
 

"What ... what happened last night?" he asked himself. He walked over to the ensuite bathroom towards the sink. He glared at himself in the mirror, rubbing at the stubble on his cheeks. He felt like absolute crap. The last thing he remembered before going to the bar and into oblivion was that he confessed his feelings to you ... and was rejected. He remembered with sadness at the pain you had unwillingly caused him - the pain of heartache. Still, he didn't blame you. He didn't resent you for rejecting him. And, despite the sadness he was feeling, he felt an odd sense of relief. He no longer had to hide his feelings from you anymore. He felt ... free. But he still looked like crap. 

He washed his face with cold water, instantly waking him up. He proceeded to get ready for the day ahead. He wanted to have a fresh start, and to assure you that, although he was hurting deep inside, he will recover. He loved you and didn't want you to feel any kind of guilt. It felt misplaced to him. 

After freshening up, he checked his phone and saw that he had several messages from the Director of Dream High, as well as a message from Jinwoon saying, Found you in a bar last night, so I took you home. Are you okay? 

He promptly replied. Never felt any better. 

Great. Director-nim wants to see us as soon as possible about a change in the script. 

All right, see you there. 

He put his phone in his jacket wallet and left his apartment. He hopped in his car and drove to the the set. He was determined that this day will be normal. He had to. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zelo was at the recording studio with the other members of B.A.P. He hadn't heard from you last night and he was worried as a result. He thought about his line of thinking last night and was, once again, surprised at the strength of his feelings towards you. *I don't even know _______-noona that well, and already I have fallen for her. But what's not to love about her?* and then he proceeded to think about you. 

"Yah, Zelo! Focus! You need to do your rap sequence!" scolded Yongguk. 

"Oops! I'm sorry, hyung." said Zelo, snapping out of his daze. 

"You thinking about ______-ssi?" asked Daehyun, raising his eyebrowa suggestively. 

"Yah, hyung! No I wasn't!" He replied, blushing. 

"Ooooh~ Zelo's thinking about his lovely wifey~" teased Youngjae. 

"Ugh, you guys ," Zelo complained, much to the amusement of his hyungs. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay guys, this is my last chapter until April. Thank you so much for your never-ending support and patience. I really aappreciate it! 'Til then, stay cool~