Fangirls.

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

"______-ah!" Jiyeon abruptly called out your name as soon as your face was shown on the iPhone screen. (The power of face time!! xD)

You blinked for a few times surprised by Jiyeon's sudden holler,"Dae~?" You weakly smiled still worried about Zelo's health. *But then again,what if my other oppas get the flu as well?* You bit your bottom lip as you were lost in thought,obviously not listening to Jiyeon's rants.

"Ya! Are you listening to me?" Jiyeon snapped you out of your endless worries. "Dae." You automatically responded making Jiyeon sigh.

"Check your fan cafe. Damn fangirls tried to bash you." She ordered firmly,you pouted,what about your fan cafe? You never even knew you had one.

As soon as the page loaded,your eyes widened.A lot of girls,mostly Zelo's fans,left you harsh comments about your own insecurities. Most of all,why the hell are they blaming you for Zelo's illness. It's definitely not acceptable and unreasonable.

"You see what I mean?!" Jiyeon huffed in anger,though you should be the one doing that.

You read some comments,only a few supported you but thousands was full of hate and jealousy.

'Ya! You made MY Zelo-oppa all sick,how are you supposed to pay back HUH?!' You read one of the comments.Guilt filled you though you did absolutely nothing.

On the other hand,Jiyeon got JB to look at all the comments. He too was surprised. *Who dares say this?* His jaw tightened and his fist was clenched into a hungry circle of steel.

Not one word was heard from you,Jiyeon looked worried,she too felt hurt by the fangirls' comments.

"Unnie..I think I should rest." You said with glum.

Jiyeon smiled and waved,"Anyeong~"

With a forced smile and a sigh,you ended the video call.

Now you wondered where the warm feeling from earlier went off to. *I need someone to comfort me but Zelo's ill..not even Jinwoon-oppa is available.* You frowned as you plopped your body onto the soft water bed.

"Am I really that bad?" You pondered to yourself before letting your lids drop down.

Jinwoon stealthily entered your own dorm through the window.Call him a stalker, but it won't change his or your point of view to each other. Jinwoon softened at the sight of your sleeping posture,JB was actually true this time. You were a sleeping beauty.

Your long lashes cascaded down and the lights emphasized your pale white skin.

He lightly sat beside you and traced your facial features.

"How can someone so good be treated so bad?" Jinwoon felt sorry,he only heard the news just now.

For sure he was going to get revenge to the jealous and obsessed fan girls,that was his promise,the next step is...

How is he going to manage that?

--

pandaholicX here :3 I'm so thankful for my subs and my co-author. WOW! She's dope xDD hahahah lol Well I hope you likey~ And I'm off! <3