Question Time~

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

(Hey guys! Marauder123 here! On a well-earned break from boarding school, so I thought I'll just update for your guys' sakes :D)

--------------------------------------

At that moment, you were in bliss. Zelo's warm hand in yours was very comforting. You thought of the paparazzi, and how they were so nosy and irritating that you just wanted to kick some of them in the -

"Noona?" whispered Zelo, his face rather close to yours.

"Hmm?" You replied back, turning your face to meet his eyes. "You okay, Zelo?"

He nodded. He seemed to gaze deeply into your soul."I just want to know what noona is feeling ..."

*Always the considerate one.* "I'm alright" You said, leaning your head towards his."Why? Do I kinda look bad or something ...?"

He shook his head violently. "Oh no, Noona! I was just wondering ... since our anniversary is coming up, should we think of some things we could do ... ?"

You nodded, a smile creeping up your face. "We don't have to do something fancy, we can do ordinary stuff too. Actually I prefer if we do things like walking the streets and eating at cafes rather than, say, going to a fancy restaurant."

Zelo gave you a beautiful smile that just took your breath away "I knew you would say that. I like the way you are so down-to-earth. You don't meet people like you often."

*Ah, so sweet." You pinched his cheek. "Thanks, Zelo"

He shrugged. "There's nothing to thank me for. What I'm saying is what I see."

You sat up, crossing your legs. "Okay, since I want to get to know you even more, let's ask three questions to each other- even if the question is awkward or strange or weird, you still have to answer it as honestly as you can."

Zelo sat up as well, a glint in his eye. "Sure! This sounds fun."

"Me first." You grinned. "What do you think of me as a person?"

Zelo tapped his chin thoughtfully."Well, I think your charismatic, beautiful both inside and out, and that you're totally down-to-earth. You are special and unique and that is what I like about you."

You blushed.

Zelo grinned. "Now it's my turn," He said. "Am I a good husband?"

You laughed. "Of course you are! You've been the best husband ever. You may be young, but whoever becomes your wife when you're older, I'll be totally envious of them, because I know they'll be in great hands."

Zelo blushed a deep pink.*Noona always knows how to say the right thing. That's why people like her so much. Including me.*

You wriggled a bit. "Okay, my turn. If you could choose who your wife would be, who would you choose?"

"That's easy," he replied. "The girl right in front of me."

*OMONA!* You squeeled in your head.

"Oh, you!" You slapped his arm lightly. "I'm already your wife. I meant in later life."

He blinked, confused. "But I meant it as well."

"... Seriously?" You gaped, confused by his choice. *Jinjja???*

Zelo nodded, even more confused. "Seriously."

*Okay, breathe.* "R-right. Your turn."

Zelo looked at you with such depth. "Same question as you."

*Shoot.* "Erm .... maybe Minho .... or Kai .... even Yongguk-ie~"

Zelo gaped. "But what about me?!?!?"

You giggled."I'm just messing with you. Okay, they're cute, and they are nice-"

"-Yongguk-hyung isn't nice-"

"-but they're probably not as good of a husband as you, Zelo. So that's why I'd choose you." *There. I said it.*

You gave him a smile. "Like I said, you're the best husband ever. My turn."

You thought about it for a while, and then asked, "What do you like the most about B.A.P?"

Zelo gave you a look. "Really? This is an opportunity to ask me an awkward question, and you use it to ask about the B.A.P hyungs? Aigoo ..."

You flicked his head. "Just answer the question."

He gave you a smirk."That's more like it. What I like the most about B.A.P hyungs is that we're totally close. We look out for each other and it's pretty awesome. Sometimes we might have our little rifts, but that's normal, isn't it? But yeah, we're brothers by soul."

*Good answer.* You thought to yourself. "Okay, last question from you." *Make this a good one!*

Zelo grinned wickedly. "What was the most embarrassing thing you've ever done ?"

You gaped at him. *Dang it!*

"... Well ... there was that time when I starred in a drama with Minho and there was water on the floor and we were "treating" a patient and I slipped and fell and grabbed Minho-ssi with me and I fell sitting on Minho ON FILM. Embarrassing!"

"Wait, do you mean that one when Minho-ssi was the lead doctor and you were one of the other doctors?"

"Yeah." You looked at him. "You've watched that drama?"

He nodded. "Yeah. It was pretty cool."

"Thanks. But yeah, thank goodness Minho-ssi doesn't bring it up. Otherwise I'd probably be dead of embarrassment. Oh, and some of the staff have actually got the film."

"Oh dang." Zelo whistled.

You gave a half-hearted grin. "Yeah."

He grinned. "It's alright. It sounds pretty funny though."

You glared at him. "Zelo!"

"What?"

"Don't bring it up, okay?"

"Don't worry, Noona. My lips are sealed.

"Good boy."

-------------------------------------

Sorry guys it's a bit of a stink chapter:(

Happy reading!