Broken heart

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

"Group date? What?" asked Zelo, obviously confused as . 

"Geez, boy - did you not hear me the first time? Yes, a group date!" exclaimed Key. 

"B-but ... ________-noona and I have filming tonight!" 

"What?" You tilted your head, confused. You weren't told about it and your manager would have told you by now. 

"Huh. Don't think that your WGM filming's going to postpone it. We'll arrange it somehow," Key smirked. When he turned away, Zelo gave you a secretive wink and shook his head slightly.

*Wait - Zelo's bailing us out!* You thought. *Terrific!* 

"C'mon, Key-oppa. We'll do it some other time ... right now our schedules are tight as , with Dream High 2 filming, WGM and Zelo's got upcoming promotions with B.A.P." 

"Dear, you are NOT using your schedules as excuses! For the next few months SHINee are off promotions and we have some free time, yay! Wait - I've got a brilliant idea!" said Key suddenly. He whipped out his phone and dialled a number. 

"Wait - oppa, what are you doing?" 

"You'll see, ________-ah, you'll see." and with that Key walked out of the dressing room. "Don't be an ear-flapper, ________!" He called back, knowing that you were going to try and listen in. 

"Argh! What is he up to?" You wondered aloud. 

"Whatever it is, it's going to be potentially embarrassing." answered Zelo. 

You both nodded at the same time. Something evil is being concocted in Key's diabolical diva mind. 

-------------------------------------

You finished removing the last of your make-up. After the impromptu end of your conversation with Key, Zelo promptly left. apologising as his manager was screaming down the phone for him to hurry up and get back in the dorms. 

"I'll see you later, __________-noona!" He had said, pecking you on the cheek. "Next WGM filming?" 

"Maybe earlier!" You had replied, blushing slightly. You gingerly touched the spot where Zelo's lips landed on your cheek. 

"Alright, noona. See you soon." And with a jaunty wave and a cheerful wink, Zelo with all his Zelo-ness (?) bounded out the room. 

Now you were alone in the building, or at least you thought you were. 

"_________-ah? What are you still doing here?" asked a familiar voice.

You turned around to see JB. "Oh, JB-oppa." You smiled. "What are you still doing here?" 

"Director-nim wanted to see me and the writers about a possible plot change." He replied, sitting in the spare seat next to you. 

"Yeah? What kind of plot changes?" 

"He says he feels that the story needed a bit of shaking up, so he might throw in a surprise plot twist. As to what that is, we're not quite sure. You know how Director-nim is." 

"Ha ha, all too well." You chuckled as you continued to get rid of your excess make-up. 

JB could not help but admire your beautiful skin, and how every feature on your face was virtually flawless. *_________-ah is so beautiful. I wish I could tell her how I feel.* 

You felt JB staring at you intently. You turned to him. "What? Is there a pimple on my face or something?" 

JB sighed inwardly. He replied, "No, nothing like that. I just ... I've never seen you without make-up before."

"Oh, usually I take it off at home, but, well ... I just wanted to get the damn layer of powder off of my face tonight. I know, my make-up face is hideous, but I feel comfortable around you, so it's alright." 

JB melted. *Your face is far from ugly. To be perfectly honest, you look better without make-up that with.* There were so many things that he wanted to say right now, and this was his opportunity to - he needed to tell you how he felt, as his heart was about to burst. 

"________-ah ... I have to tell you something." 

"Hmm? Oh, you do?" You replied distractedly, wiping off the last of your foundation. You gathered up the make-up pads and threw them in the small bin on your left. 

"Yes - um, it's important." 

Hearing that, you turned your attention immediately to him. "Alright, well, you have my attention."

JB hesitated, seeing your beautiful eyes. *. What do I say?* 

"Um ... ________, ever since I have been working with you, I ..." He trailed off.

"Yes?" You prompted.

"I ... er, I ..." he couldn't tell her how he felt, and for that he felt pathetic.

"Is there something wrong, JB-oppa?" You asked, concerned. He didn't seem all like his usual immature self. 

"Yes, dammit!" He exclaimed suddenly, startling you. He stared intently into your eyes, something which he would never usually do. It was the same intensity Zelo possessed, but at the same time you felt that this was different. 

"For a very long time now, ________-ah ... I've been in love with you." He said, closing his eyes as he spoke. "From the moment we first met, I couldn't get you out of my head no matter what I'd tried." He grabbed your hands. You stared at him, shocked. 

He sighed. "When Zelo became your "husband" for WGM ... I got extremely jealous and I wanted to kill the bastard - not that he's a bad kid or anything, but still. I felt that it should have been me instead of him." He looked at your face to see a reaction.

Your eyes were wide, shocked and surprised. He tried to find more ... perhaps an inkling of reciprocated feelings? 

"Oppa, I ... I don't know what to say." You averted your gaze to your feet. "I ... I wasn't expecting this at all." 

"________, I love you from the bottom of my heart, I really do. I love everything about you - who wouldn't? You're smart, talented, funny and beautiful from the inside and out. I wish I could be yours." 

You started to cry. "Oh, oppa ..." 

*See? Telling your feelings to her was a bad idea! Now look what' you've done - you've made her cry!* He was furious with himself. 

"_______-ah ... I didn't mean to make you cry ..." He whispered, scooting closer to try and comfort you.  

You wiped your eyes. "I am so sorry ... for not realising any sooner." You mumbled. "How could I have been so dense?" 

"I hid my feelings from you. I am an actor after all," said JB, half-joking. You didn't smile. 

"It's just ... oppa, I can't ... I love you very much, but I'm not in love with you. And I cannot reciprocate your feelings. I am so, so sorry." 

JB nodded, even though his eyes were on fire from unshed tears. "It's alright, _______-ah. I completely understand." 

You hugged him, and together both of you cried - You out of sadness for JB and him because tonight he was going to nurse a broken heart.  

A heart that he gave to you which you unwillingly broke. 

----------------------------------------------------------
Well, this is a pretty depressing chapter. Wasn't expecting to write this but as I started on it I suddenly thought of JB's and Jinwoon's love for you! I thought it was high time to clear the air, so yeah. Hope you guys liked it :)