A week,just a week

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

Mianhae~ My older brother trolled on me and put all of my stories in private =.= and my teachers had to give us the End of Years test so I had to be on full concentration on studies~ I promise to update more from now! >.<

----------------

"Good Morning!!" Hyorin chimed early in the morning,the way she was fully awake and chirpy never failed to amaze you,she may be a professional but damn her for doing things effortlessly and still look good.

"Noona!"JR was way too happy to see Hyorin."Anyeong~" Hyorin waved at him,"Unnie! Did you watch ____ with Zelo?! They're SOO cute!" Jiyeon squealed as she repeated episode 1 over and over again making Hyorin chuckle.

A van stopped and you stepped out of it,JB and Jinwoon immediatly crowded on you. "Are you ok?" "Do you have a virus?" "Did he touch you?" "Did he punch you?" They pelted you with questions. It got even funnier when Jinwoon asked if he you.

"Ya! Ya! Gumanhae! Stop and practice the dance off already!" Ailee snapped,she was the most easy to tick off yet she's the most caring,hence why she's called 'Ailee-eomma'.

"Dae~" JR and JB chimed together and got ready on the flat stage-like platform infront of us,JB nodded signalling the music. JR,on the other hand,rotated his neck and winked at you,"Imma win this." He mouthed making you chuckle,"Whatever~" You reponded.

The dance started off with JR trying to taunt JB with his dance moves,You tried to cheer but Jinwoon hushed you. You pouted and pried his hands off your mouth.

"Hehe~" He lowly chuckled and gave you a back hug.

Once the song ended all off the cast including the extras were already present meaning you have to shoot but first of all you need to gussy up with the make-up team. Suddenly,a black van with tinted windows stopped and went inside the shooting area.

5 masked guys and you only recognized one.

"Zelo-oppa!!!" You squealed and ran towards him. With a smile,he opened his arms welcoming you into a hug.

"They're so close already." Himchan watched the two maknaes with soft eyes. Daehyun,on the other hand,couldn't help but check your nice revealing legs and your milk-like skin,"Omo. She's my ideal type." He commented.

"Eyes on the ground Daehyun!" Yongguk purposely hit Daehyun on the back of his head to prevent him from checking you out more but Jong Up also hit the back of Yongguk's head,"Hyung! You were checking her out as well!" He pointed out.

Embarassed,all Yongguk could do was be quiet and cool like Youngjae.

JB walked up to the 'happily married' couple and peeled them off each other,he eyed Zelo up and down and cleared his throat. "Aren't you supposed to be in Qingdao promoting your digital single?" He spoke up only to be answered by Zelo,"Yeap~ That's why we're saying good-bye to ~~~~~~~~~" He grinned.

"Oh." Was all JB could say.

"Hey,aren't they filming Khuntoria special? Why you guys here?" Jinwoon approached along with Ailee.

Ailee pulled you close to her as if she's protecting you,"Aish! You smudged your foundation on your shirt." She clucked her tongue as she tried to rub off the foundation off the colar on your shirt.

"Hyung! We're just saying goodbye for now and visiting~" Jong Up chimed,he was really fond of Jinwoon's celebrity skills and idolized him.

In the end,JB and you had to film the kiss scene which got Zelo pouting as they watched for a while.

"Cut! ~~~~~~~~! I said you have to tiptoe! Don't make JB lean down!" The director scolded while you just bowed.

The B.A.P members were really amazed by your amazing acting skills,it wasn't flawless or perfect,but it was close enough to leave their jaw hanging in the air. Zelo was boiling in Jealousy,but it died down when you winked at him and waved,he waved back and mouthed 'Hwaiting' and fist-pumped the air.

Unfortunately,B.A.P had to go whilst you were shooting a dance off with JR. So without any farewells or hugs,Zelo bitterly left but he was satisfied seeing you before going away.

*It's only for a week Zelo,a week without your wife.* He heaved a sigh.

Thank you my dear 68 Subbies~ Saranghae!