'To be pretty,or not to be,that's not your option.'

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

"Cut! That's a wrap u-" Suddenly the director was cut by the crew,they changed and added some scenes due to the complaints of fans who says that Dream High 2 is just the re-enactment of Dream High.

The working hours got unexpectedly longer,especially for you and JB also Jinwoon who had to film a love-triangle fight scene where the two shows their affectionate towards you and end up fighting.

"You're nothing but a bothering zit on a celebrity's face!" JB taunted as his eyes glared straight through Jinwoon's eyes.

Jinwoon's face got redder in anger,he clenched his fist until it was white.

"You...You have no rights speaking that way when you only used your face to enter Kirin and the entertainment world! Otherwise you'll be bad as my ." He hissed.

You were glad this was all just an act or else you would've been off to the side hiding for your life.The stylists straightened your required uniform and fixed your hair and makeup,your que to go in was nearing.

You took a sip of water to freshen your throat and chewed on a minty candy.

"Now the dog barks!" JB smirked in a way antagonists smile.

Jinwoon menacingly glared at JB and lifted up his fist,that was your que. You rushed infont of JB and protectively held the two of your arms out and tightly closed your eyes,waiting for the blow that can cause a nosebleed.

"Get out of my way or else I'll punch you straight on the nose." Jinwoon threatened.

JB stood there relaxed and waiting for the two friends to fight over him and Jinwoon's faults.

"No! If you hurt him you'll get lots of Antis!!!" You shook your head and gulped.

"Aish..." In the end Jinwoon put down his fist and walked away.

"CUUUT!" The director yelled with a smile. "Now that is what you call straightforward acting!!" The director proudly jumped up and down making you chuckle at his hillarious acts of joy.

JB slumped an arm on your shoulder and smiled,"He's not gay." He joked and pinched your cheeks making you pout in return,"Jinwoon-oppa! JB-oppa ruined my blush!" You complained.

Jinwoon walked towards you and checked your makeup,"Pabo,it's just makeup you don't need it." He pointed out and JB nodded in agreement,you were truly a natural beauty who can stop a war with an innocent smile or tear.

It's pretty obvious that they're both fond of you in a way that they'll do anything just to make you happy.

"Still!" You stomped your feet.

JB clucked his tongue and pried your hands off the smudged red bits,which was the blush,on your cheeks. "To be pretty,or not to be,that's not your option." He sincerely stated.

Jinwoon nodded and held your hands,"You're pretty when you don't want to be or vice versa,isn't that a gift?"

You stared back and forth at the two charming males with a cheesy grin on their face,"So mushy!" You started,"But komawo oppas~ You know how to make me feel better when SOMEONE smudges my makeup." You put emphasis on : Someone otherwise known as JB.

They chuckled lightly and squeezed you in the middle of a group hug,"Our pretty ______~"


(A/N:OMG 75 subs >.< I can't believe it :OO My eyes are literally out of their sockets!! Well,not really. THANK YOU SUBBIES!! I'M STARTING TO LOVE UPDATING NOW~~ WAHHHHHH!!!)