Reunion

Don't Give Up On Me

Ch. 5

Right when I ran out the door Luna’s car pulled up on the drive way. She got out from the driver’s seat and ran to me.

I was literally tackled to the ground by the girl as she gave me the biggest hug of my life.

“Amber! I missed you so much!”

“I missed you too!” I said as I smiled and hug her back with the same power.

Then I saw Onew get out of the car as he also wanted a hug.

After our happy reunion we hopped back in the car and headed for school.

“Are you excited to see everyone again?” Onew asked as he looked at me from behind the passenger seat.

“Definitely! I missed hanging out with everyone! Wait…do they all go to this school?” I asked confused.

“Surprisingly yes. Even Minho got in…that jerk.” Luna said with a scowl.

“Only because of a soccer scholarship though.” Onew added as he tried to calm his girlfriend down.

“You still mad at him? It was back in 7th grade. You need to get over it.” I laughed.

“Never. He deserves all the hate I have for him”

“Aren’t you being a little childish about the whole situation?” I asked knowing that she would say no.

“No…” Luna pouted, while Onew and I burst out laughing.

After the laughter died down, I took the manila folder out from my backpack and looked at its contents.

‘Hmm…this guy is supposed to protect me? He looks so….scrawny, doesn’t look much like the violent type. Hahaha he’s cute though, that’s for sure.’

My phone then started ringing, I put the folder back in my backpack and answered my cell.

“Hello? Oh, ShuShu. Yea, I got the folder.”

“He’s going to be attending all the same classes as you, watching you from afar.” ShuShu Wu said.

“That’s not creepy at all.”

“I know it feels a little uncomfortable but it’s for your own safety.”

“I understand. Do I get to meet him today?”

“Yes, I told him to get into your circle of friends.”

“Okay, getting creepier.”

“Trust me, you’ll get along well with him.”

“If you say so. Okay, thank you….bye.”

I hung up the phone and looked out the window noticing that we have finally arrived.

“So this is it. It’s bigger than I thought.” I said to the two.

“Yea, well that’s why we came early. So we don’t get lost.” Onew said.

The three of us walked towards the main building but then stopped when we noticed a bunch of students gathered around a bunch of tables for club sign-ups and other activities.

“Um…excuse me. I was wondering if you knew where the Science building is.”

We turned to see a blonde haired boy, slightly taller than me. The way he was dressed you would think he was one of those drama kids; very diva-ish.

“No but we are headed there now if you want to join us.” Onew said.

“That’d be great. The name is Kim Kibum. But everyone calls me Key for short.” He happily introduced himself.

“I’m Park Luna, nice to meet you.” She said with a smile.

“Lee Jinki.” Onew dorkily smiled.

“Amber J. Liu.” I said as I extended my hand to him.

“Nice to meet you Amber.” He said shaking my hand in return. We both gave each other a knowing nod.

Kim Kibum…my bodyguard, this is going to be interesting.

As we headed for the Science building we noticed that a group of students had stopped walking and was watching as a group of girls made their way towards the door.

“Who are they?” Onew asked.

“Some of the richest heiresses that lives in Seoul.” Key responded.

“Really? Amber you should go join them.” Luna asked me.

“I rather not…they don’t look like the type of people to get along with me.” I said unsure.

“You’re an heiress?” Key asked intrigued.

As if he didn’t already know. I guess It’s part of the cover. This guy is good.

“SHHH! From now on this doesn’t get out..” I loudly whispered.

“Oops, sorry.” Luna apologized.

“No, it’s okay. I should’ve told you earlier. But yea I inherited my father’s company, Liu Corp., when he passed. I’m now the current CEO.” I explained.

“Wow, that’s awesome. Must be stressful. I’m also sorry to hear about your dad. Bet he was a great guy. ” Key said.

He seems like a really cool guy even though it’s all part of the act but I feel as if he’s not really acting and he’s genuinely feeling sympathetic.

“He was, I really miss him a lot.” I said I looked at the ground trying not to cry.

“Aww, my poor baby dino!” Luna said as she hugged me and patted my back.

“Damn the Jung sisters are smoking hot.” We heard a guy from the crowd say.

“Jung?” I said curiously.

I made my way through the crowds to get a better look. I saw a group of 5 girls walking through the increasing crowd as if they didn’t exist.

They were all extremely beautiful but only one stood out to me the most. She stood a little taller than the girl next to her. Her hair was a light shade of brown. A little thin but her curves were all in the right places, she just had a small frame.

She turned her head in my direction and caught me staring. She stared back and our eyes met briefly; she smiled before turning her head back.

“DUDE! Did you see that?! She smiled at me!” Guy #1

“NO! She was staring at me.” Guy # 2

“Both you guys back off, that smile was for me and Soojung is all mine!” Guy #3 shouted.

“So that’s Soojung….” I whispered to myself.

“EARTH TO AMBER!”

“Huh? Yeah?” I turned to Luna.

“Let’s go before we leave you behind.” She said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me off with her. Not before I got once last glance at her; she really is a beauty.

No One’s POV:  

 Little did Amber know, Soojung had looked back at her as she walked off with her group of friends.

Soojung turned back around and walked into the building.

“Amber…” She silently mouthed hoping that she would hear her thoughts.

“You haven’t completely forgotten about me have you?”

 

(A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Like always, comment, subscribe, and drool over Krystal's smexy legs~ XD)