Destined 2 The Plan

Destiny is Mine

... on her way ...

As she was driving her Lotus Evora S, she called her bff, " Dara ah,,, call the others. lets meet up at the old place... as soon as possible." then she hungs up, focused on her driving. Its been a year since the last time (except Teayang) we've met since we entered university, she thought.  They lived a double life.. all of them... students during daytime, trained spies at night. ( i just cannot bear to describe them as thugs). =(

Though they are very close, they still need to be cautious since they should pose a low profile to the public inorder to protect their lives as well as the future of the gang... ( all of them are in the same gang.) She's into arts (painting), Dara in journalism, taeyang's into technology, and the Cute Daesung into theathre.

Back at the ancestral house, Bom gathered Dara (her most outmost and trusted friend), Taeyang and Daesung (so-called brothers.) Bom opened the door, thus, she saw Dara running unto her and hugs her tightly, and crying.... "Sorry for your loss Bommie ah. I cried a lot and until now i'm still crying", Dara sniffed her red nose. "I'm really, really worried about you", she added.

" I'm okay, and still kicking here". Bommie winked. Trying to hard to suppress the sadness and loneliness." Never show any signs of weakness', she smiled back at them.

"Why did you call us out all of a sudden"? Daesung Asked. "noona, i'm kinda feeling you are up to something".

Taeyang sits beside Bom and explained to the group what had really happened during the night of the encounter between the Black Vipers Gang. " I was there, we are unalarmed of the situation.".

"Well, when I was on break at the resort, an idea pops out all of a sudden. I'm going to infiltrate the BV Gang". Bom said.

"Are you going insane or what?"Do you want your nearly death?" Dara questions her in a loud voice. She cannot believe what she is hearing. " What if someone might caught you and kill you... OMG you're giving me headache BOmmieah!".

"That's is why I need all your help guys.", Bom pleaded. " I cannot do this on my own. Let's plan this well together. I cannot let down my old man's wish".

"i'm gettin' goosebumps here",  as Daesung rubbing his arm. 

"To Kill Black Viper's head, YG papa and retireve what is belongs to us.". Bom concluded.

Due to that, the group's in perfect unison. Dara's in-charge for the Bom's disguise to be one of the hired men (thugs) of the gang. Taeyang is for the gadgets to be used during the infiltration and monitoring Bom's every move. While Daesung is teaching her the techniques of  how to act as a man thing. (used his theathre skills... heheheh).

 

To the other side of the story.... (BV headquarters)

 

YG papa, was happily touching the Four-headed beasts. It was a double take for him because of the most wonderful news he heard. The Head of the White Tiger's Gang is dead and he got the precious beast. " Right this very moment, Psy saw me alive, and I saw him dead", he laughs in devil-mode. 

He broke his smile when someone knock on his door and said "come in".  There strode his two handsome sons. "One of them will be the next me in the future", he thought. 

First son is Seunghyun a.k.a. TOP. Classic, Rude, Authoritarian, Serious, Straight. While Second one, Jiyong a.k.a.  GD. Playfull, Easy-going, POlite, great fashion sense. These are their traits. Quite opposite with each other but had one goal in the end. To be the next BOSS.

Both go to the pretigious universities and popular among men and women, inside or outside the campus. Both excelled in their said fields. Both have unique aliases so that they won't be discovered but Behind those handsome faces and popularity they are both well trained assassins, top caliber. 

" Dad, the news are spreading... Great Psy's Dead?" Jiyong asks hurriedly. His dear father nodded for confirmation. "Unbelievable, the old man sure quite lived a long life, but who's the next boss?". he added. As he walked back and forth inside the spacious room. While the fiirst son Seunghyun calmly seated himself cooly on the otherside, legs-crossed.

Yg papa told Jiyong to sit down first. " The next boss will be his son, which is not strong enough for  us three. So theres no need heat up your butts about this matter. Everything is very well taken care of.". Yg papa stated confidently. "From now  on one excellent guard will be on your backs everywhere you go especially at night. Even inside your houses." thee father commanded.

YG papa laughed so as Jiyong on his side but Seunghyun has a bad feeling  about this. " Still water, runs deep", he talked to his mind.

 

After 3 months of preparing....

Bom was all prepared for the said task. She will be one of the bodyguards to the one of his sons.  Everyone worked hard for this comeback and should not fail. Never entertain distractions, if you can can the perfect chance and timing go fot it. She sets her mind to her only goal ... KILL and  RETRIEVE... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things will soon heat up as Bom started her mission. Whom will be she assigned? The elder or in the young one?