Destined 11 Runaway with You

Destiny is Mine

They are heading South.... ( I don't know any places in the Southern area of korea).

 

While Top was driving, he took a glance of  the woman sleeping on the other side. He know that their decision is not so acceptable to both of their families. Likewise, it is also a big thing to Bom. Its difficult for her but they needed it to be on their own. This is their only way to be together away to the scrutinizing and rejecting eyes of their families.

 

Bom, yawned and opened her eyes. She saw Seunghyun driving. Its been a long drive and he's already tired. "Tabi, pull off, I'll drive and you sleep. You need to rest for a while," she said with a lot of concern for him. But Seunghyun keeps on driving," No, well do a stop over at the nearest resto and back again," he answered her back. 

 

At last they arrived on a stop and go get something to eat and rest just a little then they hit the road again. But for know, Bom is on the wheels. She never give Top a chance to say no. During their last 100 kilometer they talked about themselves and  laughed. Its been so long since Bom feel this feeling. 

 

" Why do you like me?  ", she asked him while driving. Suddenly Top held her right hand and kissed it. " When I saw you painting,  opposite to where I stand, I just feel we are meant for each other", as Top carressed her hand. Bom let go of the hand and drive.

 

" Its not that I like you.... I love you." Top added. Bom smiled with contentment.

 

Its been 5 long hours of travelling and they arrived to a peaceful town. Then Top maneuvered the car to an old villa. This was a gift from his grandmother when he graduated from highschool. Both of them, stepped out of the car. Bom was amazed of the beauty and designs of the villa while Top was gathering their possessions out of the trunk.

 

" Let's go inside," he told to Bom still on her jaw-dropping state. When Top opened the front door, it was totally amazing. " This is quite huge and clean. Who's the one taking care of this house while you're not here," she asked. " I have a caretaker that manages the villa every week to preserve it," Top plainly stated. "

 

Let's go upstairs, there is much nicer view waiting for you." as he grabbed her hands and together went upstairs. Top opened the door of a berdoom and together they went to the balcony. "ommo," Bom gasped in excitement. Outside, she could see a lake with its fresh breeze touching her skin as Top's hands gently embracing her.

 

She could feel the warmth of his body sharing its heat to her. She turned her body facing him. Slowly, she put her hands around his neck and kiss him. Its was a long, gentle and the sweetest kiss they shared. She first broke the kiss and whispered," we better eat, take a shower and sleep.... its a long tiring day." Top smiled at her and kiss her again. Together, they went inside holding each others hand.

 

When both of them finished eating, Bom was the first one to hit the shower. She spent almost an hour  simply enjoying her bubble bath in the tub. Then she got up, rinse her body and dried up herself. She put on clean white loose shirt and pair of shorts. While combing and drying her hair, Bom did not notice that Seunghyun entered  the room and heed his way straight to the shower. When she's already finished, she lay herself comfortably on the bed and eventually fell asleep. It was a deep slumber since she did not notice again that Seunghyun lay himself beside her and sleep.

 

Bom was awakened by the birds chirping outside the balcony. Its already morning she thought. When she is about to get up, she noticed that she was not alone on the bed. It was Seunghyun. How come that she did not sense his presence. Maybe she's so tired and exhausted yesterday, she answered her own question.

 

He sleeps so peacefully, full of serene as she continue looking on his sleeping face. Suddenly, Top opened his eyes and saw her fully awake. " Goodmorning, You're already up," as he greeted her sweetly. They are just some kind of a honeymooner's on their vacation. " Lets get up. We still have a lot of things to do, " as she taps his face twice. |But Seunghyun did not mind her tapping instead he grabbed her waist and hugs her tight. " When Top was about to kiss her, she put her hand to cover his lip, " I need to brush my teeth ". They both stopped and laughed. 

 

They spent their day buying groceries, toiletries, some other stuffs and foods for there consumption. They are so happy with each other. It was such a dream coome true to both of them. Wish they could be together, forever.