Destined 12 Surprise!

Destiny is Mine

The next day, Bom was making breakfast. Top sat on the chair munching his taosted bread while waiting for Bom to finish the meal. Boom cooked a special omelet for them. When Top tasted it.... " What do you think ? ", Bom asked him eagerly. " You're now ready to be a wife," he answered. Then Bom kissed him lightly, she's pleased with his answer. Nothing more, nothing less.

 

After, eating Top told Bom that they are going somewhere. Bom was already ready for their next stop. So, she wear a yellow sundress and a big hat. She looks so feminine on her outfit with her glowing red hair. 

 

Top drives and Bom on his side. It was just a twenty (20) minute drive. They arrived on a small cottage. Then Top, headed to the bank and pulled a small boat getting it ready. He was the one who first stepped in the boat. He called Bom to hop inside and they are ready to sail to the vast water of the lake. Top rowed the boat with skill, inward-outward motion. " I'm such  a lucky girl," Bom thought while smilling at him. 

 

She did not know where they were now when they arrived on the not so deep part of the lake where big trees are grown. They went inside and she loved what she had seen. On her left side she saw wild ducks with their grey and brown color in groups. As they rowed in the center white migratory birds are seen. " This is so wonderful , " she exclaimed!.  " Can I feed them? " he nodded in response to her. Amazing, Oh my God!, sooo beautiful, these are some of the words that can be heared from Bom's mouth.

 

Top looked at his girl so proud. He has never seen her smile like that... never seen her looked so happy...never seen her so beautiful in his eyes. He could see her clearly unlike before where he can only see her image from afar. He hopes they can stay like this forever.

 

Bom's smile fades away when she heard the sudden sound of thunder. " Ya, Seunghyun, let's go, I think its gonna rain and fast," she told him with her fading voice. Top noticed that she  is scared so he told her to hold on tight as he rowed the boast as swift as he could. But still the rain caught them as they were about to reach the bank.

 

Bom quickly get herself off the boat as Top securedly knot the boat inorder that the wind will not blow it away. Both of them,  entered the nearby cottage. It was getting dark so they decided to stay until the rain stops and thunder pls lightning calms down.  Top searched for light and just luck he found a candles. Good for him he always carry a lighter. They both light some candles and sitted. Waiting for the storm to subside.

 

When Top stands up, Bom asked, " where are you going? Don't leave me here.... I'm too scared." So Top just sit back beside her and let her head rest on his shoulders. Bom embraced him and Top held her close to him. Afterwards, Top slowly lifted her chin and kiss her fervently. Bom could sense what will happen, she hesitated. " Are we really going to do this ?" she asked him. " I can still control myself, " Top quite unsure of his answer. As Bom looked at his face, she studied hin and  said to herself, (I can trust this loving person infront of  me). So, she bit her lips and without any regrets she kissed him again. Full of love and desire for her. She also kissed him back... giving all her love to him. As of their insticts, they undressed themselves, carressing each others body. Exploring each others mouth and mind, leaving them breathless as they reach the pinnacle of love. Both of them fell asleep, embracing each other with a contented smile written on their faces. 

 

Bom was sill sleeping when he woke up. She was lying on her side away fron his sight. There he  saw the cute funny corn tattoo. He smiled. Then , he remembered the day when  he saw in the shower.... " ahh, stop it Seunghyun, You're making yourself uncomfortable." Before Bom wake up he straightened up, wear his clothes, light a cigarrette and carefully observing his sleeping angel.

 

When Bom woke up, she saw Top on his clothes on and smiled to her. " Get ready, were going home". Both of them feel so akward with each other. After, Top walk outside, sos that she can change up to her clothes. She went outside and saw Top is already inside the car. Top starts the engine as she steps inside. Bom was so happy that she shed a tear then she slowly dried it with her hanky. Top saw her, " are you regretting what happened to us last night,?" he asked her. " no, I'm just happy. that's all," she smiled to him. " Because i will never regret it, you are the best thing that happened to my life" he added. 

 

At the villa....

 

A group of men are in their position...