Destined 17 A Matter of Life and Death 2

Destiny is Mine

Seeing those amazing things around her, Bom lost herself into it. Her eyes sparkled like stars in heaven and

with a  peaceful mind. She stands up from where she was seated and slowly walk forward to the cherry

blossom tree which she saw earlier. Bom noticed that its flowers were falling on the ground eventhough

theres no wind. She just blinked her eyes in wonder.There she saw a familiar figure that was standing

under the tree. When she went closer, she recognized it was her father. Bom cried in tears and run into

him.   She missed him  alot and hugged him tight. Her father gently brushed his hands to her hair and

whispered something that she couldn't hear. Her ears were trying to hear what he was saying but in dismay

she cannot hear him. Looking unto her father's face, she saw him in tears and kissed her forehead. After,  

her father was slowly fading away from her embrace. Suddenly, she feel too much chest pain than she

cannot bear. It feels like somebody was pumping. The intensity of the pain increases... terrible pain... then

her surroundings turn dark. It seems she was in the middle of wilderness wherein no one can hear and no

one can save her.

 

Back at the hospital....

 

The doctors and nurses were very busy. Both ICU's are in toxic mode wherein two of their patients are now in cardiac arrest. Nurses were busy monitoring the vital signs, injecting medications to increase heart rate, and a standby defibrillator machines. 

 

Dara, Daesung and Taeyang were at the hospital's cafeteria to grab something to eat. they ate in complete  silence. No one wanted to break it when on eof the guards called Taeyang and asked them to go up immediately. Taeyang, grabbed his other phone and signaled the two to follow him. While on the elevator, Dara is impatient and askeed Taeyang what is it.

 

" Both of them are in cardiac arrrest!", he answered back irritated. Dara covered with both hands and started to panic and cry. Daesung was at her back to comfort her. As they reached the floor Taeyang went directly to the boss while Dara and Daesung to Bom. They were not allowed to enter the room since their presence may add some panic mode to the personnels inside trying to revive the patient.

 

After 30 minutes, the attending physician went out of the room to inform Dara that the patient inside was successfully revived but sill in coma. Dara sighed for relief at least not dead. After a minute, Dara went inside  and sit beside Bom. She gently held her hand, squeeze a little hoping that BOm might feel it. " You must survive this one and live again," she said it while weeping. " You must refresh your life and start gain. we will leave all those bad memories and make a new one.... I will never leave you," she added as tears continue to flow.

 

On the other hand, Taeyang called daesung to go to the CICU. " Hyung, Noona is in good condition right now. She's stable already, so do not worry." as Daesung tapped Taeyang on his shoulder. But Taeyang never raised his head but just said, " the boss is dead." Daesung suddely felt his knees go weak and sit at the bench beside the intensice care unit.

 

Twenty  days has passed,  Bom is still in coma. Dara was always beside her keeping and watching her. She remebers everything, how her friend love to paint the sky especially during springtime. How she missed her jokes and bullies. Now, she still lies on that bed with the oxygen mask on her face. Thank God, they already remove the ventilator because she already have a stable breathing unlike before. 

 

 They already made a funeral for Bom's dad along with the whole group and the end of the White Tiger's Gang. Taeyang, accompanied with Daesung gathered the group and have a talk to then concerning that matter. Since, Bom is still asleep, he managed to temporally stop the transactions and bussinesses of the gang. " If Bom is here, she would also do the same thing as i did," he thought.  Though the the group disagreed to it, they were still hoping for the daughter to wake up and let the gang stand again. Though already partially disbanded, they still pledge their loyalty to the group.