Destined 15 Separated Apart 2

Destiny is Mine

Bom was awaken by the sound of a banging door. Then a man with a cane stormed inside the room. He is full of confidence and pride. It was dim that's why she cannot see clearly the face of the man who just entered the room. " So you are the infamous grand daughter of Psy," the man talked to her in a low tone. Still Bom didn't make any response. Thanks to the light from the little window she saw YG papa infront of her. Bom was thinking why did he know her... how  come. 

 

At a moment of silence, the man slapped Bom on her face leaving her mute unable to believe that someone just slapped her.To no avail, she just stare at the man. Seems like nothing happened, she smirked... devilish one.  Then the sole of his cane was placed on her foot. Slowly piercing her skin, then the  flesh. Its really hurts so much that Bom let out a cursing shout. A laughter burst out from YG papa's mouth.

 

" I thought you don't know what pain is ?". he stated clearly as he continues to put extra force in his cane to Boms foot. On the other hand, Bom was trying not to shout out of pain so she bit her lips until it bleed.  She did not care on what he is doing. All she wanted to do is to kill the bastard infront of him who was harassing her.

 

" You really looked like your mother," as YG papa lowers himself to level his face to Bom's. " Pity, she's not here to see you and maybe your dear father will follow her, next is you," he added.  " You son of a !", as Bom spits on his face. To YG papa's embarassment he slapped Bom again hard... twice. So hard that leaves a cut on her cheek.

 

Bom laughed harder... and louder leaving YG papa irritated. " I know you're going to ask me.. what's my purpose ? why am i here in your den?, well its simple.... to bring you down and retieve what is ours." His well composed being has changed to something uneasy because of Bom. " Do you think you can do it?... in your situation right now... I should be the one who's saying that to your face.", he clearly answered her back.

 

YG papa called someone outside and dragged Bom outside and let her in inside the car. She saw that YG papa talked to the man and gave instructions. Bom feels uneasy because she knows next what will be his next move. For sure... to kill her. Maybe this is her fate but she refused to accept it.

 

Inside the car, one gunned man ws sitting beside the other is on the wheels. " Where will they take me this time ?" she asked herself. " I must find a way to escape... but how."

 

In the middle of the drive, when she noticed that the man beside her is in slumber. She instantly knocked the man out behind using her elbow. With just one blow the man is unconcious. When the driver noticed what she had done, Bom quickly strangle the man on the wheel with her tied hands. Making the driver gasp for air.

 

The car went crazy, running on a zigzag manner. Due to lost of control, the car crashed the highway barrier. Bom was too occupied in strangling the man, she did not notice that they are heading to a cliff. It was too late to maneuver the stirring wheel. The car fell down under. As it goes down with a crashing, tumbling sound Bom suddenly felt the time paused for a minute along with a forcelful ending.

 

At the bottom of the cliff, the car went upside down. But luckily Bom opened her eyes. Slowly, she moved her body and noticed she has a shoulder injury. Still with tied hands, even her body is covered with bruise and it aches a lot because of the impact, she managed to crawl away from the car. She stood up and slowly walked leaving the car caught in fire. Bom was focused in escaping but the man that she knocked out shot her directly on her shoulder as the car exploded. At the same time Bom was pushed hard on the ground unconscious.