Destined 20 Destined!

Destiny is Mine

Four years had passed, everything seemed back to normal. Right this very moment, her BFF, Dara is going to get married to the man she loved and adored. She's already inside the church, wearing a simple yellow straight cut dress, mid-thigh in length. Bom changed hair color from red to black again and a pair of black courts. The visitors, including herself were sitting and waiting patiently for the ceremony to commence. At last, Dara emerged in her beautiful white gown and a bouquet on her hands. She glows, since Dara has her natural beauty back then.

 

Bom was so happy that her friend is already settled, and to build a new family along with her husband. The ceremony went smoothly and proceeded to the reception. Bom, approached Dara, give her wishes, and hugged her tightly. " I'm so happy for you," she smiled at her. " I'll be with Daesung and Taeyang on that table," pointing at the place where her two male friends busily talking to each other. Bom returned to her seat as the MC started the program of the reception.

 

Suddenly, the MC announced all  the single ladies gather around as the bride will throw the flowers for them to catch it. " Noona, go, stand up immediately, catch that flower," as Daesung urged Bom to stand up. " Nah, just let it be," Bom still seated on her seat. " No, you must!," Daesung pulling her to stand and led her to the platform along with the other bachelorettes.

 

 "READY! here I go!", as Dara throw here bouquet into the air. Bom was just standing at the back. Don't have any desire to catch the slower. She just stand and waited for someone to catch it. But as Dara said ready, all of a sudden, the flowers landed to her without hesitation. " Omo!," she gasped. Her both hands were holding the bouquet and  was really amazed. Instinctly, she bowed to say thanks to everyone.

 

The reception ended smoothly and bid farewell to Dara who was heading for her honeymoon that night. She also bid goodnight to Daesung and Taeyang after she walked to her car and drive home. Inside her mind, she will take a warm shower and sleep tight for her tomorrows art display. She was kind of excited since it is her first time to exhibit all her works since her college days.

 

The next morning, Bom woke up early, get dressed in her black mini dress, braided hair and wedge. She drove herself at the place and officially opened gallery for the exhibition. Many people came especially her mentor, colleagues and invited guests.  All she can see are nods, smile, awed expression of the guests that come. It was a successful opening. But the next day, Bom did not go the gallery, she just stroll around looking for a perfect spot to paiint again.

 

The day ended and the next day arrives as Bom continue to work hard. She always go out with her paints and brushes inside her trunk. If she wanted to paint then she work for it anywhere and anytime she liked.  At the end of the day, she visited the gallery. For only 3 days, she sold 8 paintings. Its a  best shot for a newbie like her. She checked the lists of people who bought her art and plan to send a thank you card for all of them. One name caught her attention and cannot believe what her eyes is seeing. 

 

=====================================================================================

 

After the years of burying himself to his study and career, Seunghyun, returned to the country without telling his father or brother. He decided to go back , when a certain person approached him to worked for his company based in Korea. Its almost time to go back, he thought.  He lived in a condominium all by himself and got a job in one of the most famous architectural companies.

 

It was already spring. The people and  nature jived altogether. One day, his superior asked him to accompany him in an event. No one could obviously say no to a boss. So, after they went together and ended up in a gallery. He saw paintings of sky... all are different... all have different meanings... which portrays and conveys the painter's current feelings. Every picture has a story behind it. Emotions were painted in every portrait.

 

Seunghyun moved to portrait per portrait and looked up at the picture infront of him. " Maybe the painter painted this one on his/her most depressing or happiest moment of her life," he talked to his boss. But when he noticed that no one answered him, he turned back to the portrait again. The picture was of spring time... there was a picture of a man and a woman on a small boat under the stormy sky. So odd that the painter named it "Spring". It struck him the most since it reminds him of her. Well, he has not fully got it over since he is only suppressing it inside him. He decided to purchase  the portrait and hang it inside his house.