Destined 14 Separated Apart

Destiny is Mine

Bom was awaken by a sudden sound of male voices outside talking to each other. When she opened her eyes, she noticed that she's inside a room. Her hands were tied up behind the chair she's sitting. Her back ached a lot from sleeping in an uncomfortable position. `There,  she can only see a small window where light came passes through. She then remembered Seunghyun. "What has happened to him? Where is he right this very moment? Who are these people? .

 

They were separated each other. They were supposed to be heading to the hospital were her father is confined and met Taeyang. They must be worried by this time being. " Hello!, anybody.... answer me please," as she shouted. Hoping that  those men outside might hear her. But no one seems to pay attention to her. She repeatedly shouted. Tried to free herself as she exerts more effort in moving her wrists to break free. Out of desperation," Anybody! help me outta here!".

 

A sudden feeling jolted on TOP as he woke up from his deep sleep with a terrible headache. He reach at his temple. Massaging it because it hurts. As he remembered Bom being taken away by those men in arms. He immediately stand up and grab the knob to go out. To his surprise he paused his stride.

 

A man entered the room. It was his father, YG papa, with his angry face looking towards him. " Choi Seunghyun!, we need to talk man to man", his father aggresively walk inside leaving Top still grabbing the door knob.

 

His father sits authoritatively on the sofa, " Don't you ever go, leave the family and find that woman.." Top continues to go out but two bodyguards blocked his way and shoved him inside and closed the door. He stands up and faced his father. " Why? Where did you hide Bom? Where! Where!," he shouted infront of YG papa. " How dare you raise your voice to your own father?" YG papa exclaimed with fierce in his voice .

 

As Top continue his savage  words against his father, YG papa unexpectedly get his cane and slapped Seunghyun first on his leg, then his back all over his body except the face. Top was lying on the floor helpless mercilessly beaten by  YG papa. His father's cruelness exceeded up to the heaven down to hell.Now its impossible for him tosee and rescue Bom from his father's venomous fangs.

 

As of the moment, Jiyong heared about the news from Se7en and rushed directly to their house where his father and brother were settling things between them. He forcefully barged in the room and saw his brother lying, bruises all over his body. Immediately he helped his brother sat on his bed and led him to rest. But Seunghyun stopped him.Yg papa continues his nagging to Seunghyun  while the eldest just lowered his face not to face their father's anger.

 

" From now on Choi Seunghyun, you are not allowed to show your face to that Park's daughter, " his father cleared to him. " or else".... " or else what?, " he asked while abruptly raising his head. YG papa knows Bom's true identity but how, Top questioned himself.  " Or else you will never see her walking in daylight." his father threathened him. Before leaving his son... he made it clear that he will do it if Seunghyun will not follow such orders from him. As for Top, stunned to such worrisome and a heartbreaking decision he will be making. He cannot compromise Bom's safety in this manner and for such his father has the ace of this game eventhough Bom had a certain protection from her father's group. 

 

Likewise, Jiyong was still listening to what his father and brother were conversing. Still pitying his brother a lot because he knows where is Bom now. How could he not known. He overheared Se7en and his father while on his way to the office. Top was sitting on the side of his bed  in deep thoughts.