Destined 7 Day off 2

Destiny is Mine

She slept the whole day and been awaken by the voice of Dara rushing inside her bedroom. " Bommieah!, wake up.'. " Uhhh, where are the others?" she asked. " They will be here after an hour. They still have things to do." as Dara lay beside Bom on her bed. But still Bom, covered up her face and went back to sleep.

Dara did not gave a chance to close her eyes and forcefully pulled the covers down.

" Ya, Jenny Park, I woke up early just to come here to see you, so you better gather your self up, because you still have a lot story to tell me, Arasso?" Dara yelled at her. Eventhough still sleepy, Bom get up because she cannot stand Dara's nagging power. 

Dara was waiting at the dining hall eating by herself as Bom came down already dressed and tidy herself. " You just come here to eat for free, hmmp," as Bom seated and started eating. Dara carefully handed a freshly cooked corn to her.

Bom's face lighted up as she gave her friend a lovely warm smile. Which she understood to be forgiven.  "You really know how to lighten up my day' she added cheerfully.

Turn it up now.... nananana..... turn it up now nananana.....

Daesung greeted.... " Good morning, noonas  with his smiling face." " How are you?", while hugging her tight and gave a slisht kiss on her cheek. " neh, same here but with a new hair color". Bom.

"How's your mission impossible going?" Daesung asked sitting on and stated picking up foods straight to his mouth. " I don't know, until now i cannot set a foot inside YG papa office or in his house." As Bom continue munching her corn. "oh, my bad.", Dae added.

" But i already have a plan. Slowly but surely." "i've seen seen from afar. Heavy guarded.", she plainly stated. 

....cellphone ringing....

"oh! its Taeyang", as  she answered the call. " ya, Taeyang, why are you still not here?" 

" Bommieah, cannot get through. Still have things to do. Hang out later day after tomorrow? how's that?", Taeyang asked her.

Bom exclaimed, " you better give an acceptable reason for this. where is it?

" Same place, same time, you know it. get together celebration for your off. hehehehe", he joked. " ok, you heared it right. day after tomorrow. same time same place." as Bom relayed the message to the other two still eating.

Things are settled. But Bom have other things need to do. 

 

She quickly dressed in a black racer back shirt, pair of shorts (as usual), tied her newly colored hair in poytail and a green high cut adidas. Oh, how she misses these girly outfits and stuffs. She drive her straight to the university and visits her advisor and at the same time asked permission to use the room to paint.

Without any questions asked, she was permitted eventhough she drop off to class half and a month ago. She immediately gather up  her stuff and diretly went up. At the elevator, she met some familiar faces and greeted but some didn't recognize her at all. Maybe, of her red colored hair or she's not that popular. 

As the elevator opened up to which floor she wants to go, she's excited, hurried up and opened the room. The feeling is so nostalgic. She, prepares the things she needed and and with a deep breath, and concentration she started to pain the sky that day.

Top seemed not comfortable with his temporary bodyguard that day. He misses that little face of that little liar. He even hired an investigator to know her background and true identity. After his class, just to clear up his mind a little, he went up to the same floor and rest at the balcony. To his surprise, he saw someone he never seen a long time. " She changed her hair color", he thought. " Its suits her". then smiled in content. 

He spent almost a hour sitting at the balcony, looking at the woman sitting at the nearby building.

." I hope that woman would turn around so i can see her face clearly, " he wished. But the woman, suddenly stands up and gather all her tools and ready to go. Quite alarmed and sensed it. he automatically run downstairs and waited fot the woman to get out of that building. He gathered up his guts and decided to talk to her, know her better. Thirty minutes passed by, there is still no sign of the woman. 

When Bom is about to get out of the building, she saw a familiar face standing outside the art department building.

" Its Choi Seunghyun. What to do!," she blurted out. he must not saw Bom or else all of her efforts are to no avail.

So, she exited herself to the back door of the building and hurriedly drive herself. Away from Seunghyun's range.