Destined 3

Destiny is Mine

Bom find herself crying out inside her car while driving. A sudden flow of emotions came rushing in her and its difficult to subside . Looking at him, closely, seems so heavy for her. Though pain inflicted her, but still she cannot deny that her feelings for him is still there inside, hiding. She didn't know what to do in this matter. Suddenly, without knowing, she just found herself driving to her previous school shes attending.

 

With the sound of her footsteps, she climbed up the stairs- step by step until she reached the place where her legs want to be. It was the balcony where Seunghyun used to be there, standing, looking and obsering her while doing her painting.

 

" Why am I like this," as she grasp her chest as if somethings so painful inside and started to cry again.

 

As for Seunghyun, he was so desperate to see Bom. Never in his entire life, he felt this way before. Bom was alive. Indeed alive.

 

" Bom, where the hell are you now?", as he helplessly drive himself to nowhere.

 

Then he arrived to a familiar place which he spends his entire leisure time. Due to lack of hope, he entered inside the elevator and press the button of the floor. Each number raised on the small monitor inside elevator, was an another hopeless step of finding her. When he reached the place, he heared someone's crying. His step is as gentle as a feather so that the person won't notice him. When he's getting closer, eyes widened and jaw-dropped. It was Bom crying on her back. It hurts him a lot to see her like this. No matter what's the true story about her so-called death, it does not matter to him right now. As long as she is alive infront of him.

 

When Bom was crying all by herself, she did not sense the presence drawing closer to her. As she continues to sobbed, a pair of hands slowly embracing her-gently. She was shocked of want to be free from the person embracing her.

 

" Stay still, I want you to be in my arms --- forever," a deep husky voice was talking to her. She immediately turn her head on her side and saw Seunghyun was the one embracing her.

 

" How did he find her," she thought.

 

" I finally found you.... I thought I will not see you and hug you forever," he whispered into her ear. He had so many things to ask Bom and this is the perfect time to talk to it.  " Please don't leave me again." he added.

 

Bom slowly freed herself from his embrace and turned herself in front of her. " You are the one who left me for years... you are the one who rejected me and left me wounded physically and emotionally." Bom was crying through her lungs as she stood in front of him.

 

Eye to an eye, Bom sensed that Seunghyun face had changed an impression. He seemed puzzled and did not know anything. How was it? " I never rejected nor left you, It was you who left me. Making me believe that you are dead," Seunghyun raised his voice ( same as yelling infront of Bom) to what he was hearing in front of him.

 

" What! who's dead?" Bom asked again. " You.", he answered her directly.

 

" I was never been dead, I was just in coma because of the accident," Bom cleared it well. Quickly, Seunghyun hugged her again but now its tight. " I thought you died from that accident because the car exploded.... I'm Sorry," he said in a low voice full of regrets and wanting for forgiveness. Forgiveness of for all the things that his father did to her. Bom cried again but now its for happiness. Purely happiness. 

 

Well, of all things it was all a misundertanding. Without hesitation, Bom kissed him softly as Seunghyun responded to that kiss. He missed those soft lips, her fragile body and warmth.

 

They both broke the kiss as Seunghyun asked her, " Miss Park Bom... Will you marry me right this very moment".

 

Bom could not believe what she was hearing. She could not say a single word. She gasped as Seunghyun held her hand and kissed it. In response she kissed him again passionately making him smile and kissed her back.

 

Under the dark starry sky, they made a promise to love and never leave each other again.

 

 

Two years gone by....

 

" Maam, please don't move", the painter seriously ordering them what to do. " And sir, kindly put your hands on your wife's tummy."

 

They were doing a portrait of themselves along with their unborn child. Though its kind a weird having a painting, but its kinda unique.

 

" We should have not done this one," Sunghyun complained as he poses along with Bom and her exposed swelled tummy.

 

 " Just give me this one honey... for the sake of art," Bom pleaded. " I looked pathethic on this manner," SEunghyun answered back. " You don't look pathethic, You look so y." as Bom stretched her hand and kissed him.

 

Seunghyun just smiled back and did what the painter wanted. Its been hours that they've like that and its a burden for him. What else can he do ... Its her Spring's wish...

 

 

 

=================================================================================================

A BIG THANK YOU, TO ALL ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO SUPPORTED AND READ MY FIRST FANFIC. iT HAS BEEN A VERY MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE  FOR ME.  MY ONLY GOAL DURING THE SPAN OF WRITING THIS FIC WAS TO WRITE ONLY. LIKEWISE THOSE COMMENTS AND MESSAGES THAT YOU ALL WROTE FOR THE FIC GAVE ME CONFIDENCE TO FINISH THIS ONE, EVEN IN MY MOST HECTIC SCHEDULE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. LOVE LOTS!