Destined 16 A matter of life and Death

Destiny is Mine

After such an incident that Bom did not arrive at the right time and day, Daesung and Dara were worried. Dara keeps on calling Bom's phone but its turned off. But  thanks to Taeyang's tracking device implanted inside Bom's watch they found Bom's location. Quickly, they drive their way out since its only a 2 hour from their origin, and went straight to her location. It's seem dangerous since they already have a hint why Bom is missing.

 

When they arrived to place, they have a hard time locating  since the subject has stopped moving. Taeyang drive straight and noticed the highway barrier was destroyed. He signaled Daesung to come out of the car but still keep their eyes open for company. They followed the tire prints and lookked under. There they saw a car tumbles upsidedown  on fire.

 

Quickly, they went down down slowly. And as they reach the base, the two of them checked the car which had expoded a llittle earlier. But still there are no signs of Bom. A little while Daesung noticed  some drop of blood on trail. So he decided to follow it.

 

To his surprise, there he saw Boms body in not so good condition. He instantly called Taeyang and assesed her body. She had a shoulder injury, cuts and bruises, and a shot. They checked her pulse. Its quite palpable and she is still breathing. Immediately, they carry her along with care. Though the cliff was a bit steep they managed to get through. As they reached the car, Taeyang drove as fast as he could to the nearest hospital. There they give her first aide and reffered to a big hospital but Taeyang insisted that they should go where her father was being admitted. 

 

They rode secretly (Taeyang and Daesung). Leaving Dara behind to tend the Boss. Dara cannot stay on one spot. She keeps on walking back and forth. After 8 hours of waiting, Dara received a call from Daesung that they already found Bom and they taking to the hospital. Daesung instructed Dara to prepare all the things needed to be done. They inform the hospital on hand.

 

Bom arrived at the hospital's emergency and immediately taken care of. She had undergone operation. It is to remove the bullet and to fix the injury on her shoulder. It took hours before the surgeon went out the operating room. Thanks to God, the operation was a successful one but they need to transfer her to the Intensive Care Unit for a thorough observation since she had suffered severely.

 

All of them are exhausted and tired. Dara burst into tears as she saw her BFF all in tubes along with her father. " How could this be happening to them," as she continue to cry out loud. Taeyang was comforting Dara trying to console her as he rubbed his hand on her back. They sat together while Daesung was sleeping on the other side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the other hand, at the Viper Fangs HQ. 

 

Top was half-asleep on his bed when Seungri his bodyguard strode his way in. He, without any delay, relay the accident that had happened last night. He told him that the car that their hostage got into fell into the cliff and exploded. Top suddenly remembers Bom.

 

Suddenly he grabbed Seungri's collar, " what's the name of the hostage! Tell me!". " Boss, I'm not so sure but i heared the name of Great Pys' grand-daughter." he answered him like a scaredy-cat.  Top froze himself, cannot even blink for a second and sat down on the floor crying. " Its Bom. No other else its her! Its her!," he shouted out her name. " He keeps on crying inside his room. Feeling lonely, sad, and longing for her. 

 

A week later.... Top was still inside his room. He don't like to eat or go out. When he is asleep he always remember Bom and their short time they have spent together. Though it was short but it was filled with happy memories as he tried to remeber them all.

 

" I miss how she makes me smile."

" She's the one who makes me laugh"

" I miss when she threw her arms around my neck"

" I kissed her face and kissed her face"

"  She even dreamed of the different ways to make me happy"

" Why are you so far away Bom, why won't you ever know.... That i'm really in love with you, " as fresh tears flowing from his eyes. 

 

 

 

Its already been a week since the terrible accident. But still Bom and her father were still asleep. The doctor told the three that they are in coma. No one knows when will they wake up. 

 

Bom noticed that she was sitting in the middle of the garden. There were so many kinds of flowers surrounding her. All are of beauty and has magnificent colors. 

 

" Am I dreaming?", Bom asked to herself.  

" I feel so soft, only, lost and lonely."

" I feel like I'm an angel dancing in the deepest ocean."

" Its just like a dream."