Destined 8 Day off 3

Destiny is Mine

Top was wondering where did that woman go.  As he went back to his car, he is still seeing that red head girl. Then, Teddy  called, " Topshiiii, Don't forget 9pm at the club". 

On the other hand Bom and Dara were busy picking what to wear tonight at the club. Its their night, to have fun, forget all those worries. " Let's be a girl for tonight," Bom shouted as she found the the dress she will wear. giggles. Dara added," That's it be a girl for tonight".

The two were dancing pathetically when Daesung knock the door," Noona, be ready after an hour, I'll be downstairs waiting for Taeyang hyung. OK".  "Don't forget your masks on... Club theme." he quickly added.

When Taeyang arrived, everbody is ready for the night. With big smiles and excitement on their faces, they rode all together to the never ending lights. As they arrived, a crowd welcomes them with a bearable noice in the dancefloor. Bom can see different faces of people drinking whille sitting on their tables, girls flirting with some guys and vice versa, some are silently sitting on the corner having their own world. This is what she missed for  more than half a month. 

They picked a place which is not that far from the dancefloor. The club crew brought their drinks. The friends enjoyed a lot and talked about so many things, anything under the sun ( nope under the blinking lights).  Hours passes by, they are now in the mood for a dance. The two, Dara and Daesung pushed themselves into the crowd, dancing while Taeyang and Bom stayed  and talked some more.

Bom stands up and signaled to Taeyang to go to the toilet.  Taeyang nodded and drinks alone, enjoying the night. She went inside the comfort room and  checked on her face. " I'm not drunk,  just tipsy", she said to herself. " And still a beauty" she smiled pretilly on the mirror. After, she finished her business inside, went out back to ther respective place.

On the other hand, Top is also in the club not in the mood again. As usual he just sit, drink and think. " Hyung, let's dance while the music is on.", Jiyong as he grab his brother's arm. But to no avail, instead himself and Teddy went into the dancefloor and grind some moves making the center of attraction.

As to Top, he move himself up and went to the bartender's area and ask some. " Vodka, make it double", he said to the person in charge. Its very funy to see these people dancing to each other without seeing their faces. Dancing to a phantom, he thought.

A moment, a woman with her mask on sit not far from where he is and asked for a drink. As he turned his head, he saw a red haired woman. A touch of luck came by, as he recognize the size view  of her. " Its her", he thought, " Its really her".  

He gathered his confidence and When he is about to approach her, the music turned off and the two famous host and DJ's ( kush and Sean) announced. " Night ladies and guys! We have a special treat for you all", Kush stated. " heres the deal, we are going to pick the couple who kisses the best! ", Sean added. " you can kiss anyone who you wanted to kiss". " Great surprises awaits".  Then the lights went off and a music was on a sweet and romantic one.

When she was about to go to their table, she thought of drinking alone. So she went to the bartender and ask for some. She was seriously thinking of something, basically she went to her own world, that she didn't hear the announcement made.

Lights off, soft music on, suddenly she can feel such presence come nearer to her suddenly grabbed and kissed her. She could not move, eyes wide-open, tensed body. The kiss was soft and playful teasing . Well, its a once in a life time experience to be kissed by someone whom you did not know. From, soft kiss to an average tongue tingling kiss. She was greatly amazed of the person's kissing skill,  its a pro. Apart from the kiss, she wanted to see the person kissing her but the dim light refused her to see clearly. Well, from the fact that they are all wearing masks on. The kiss stopped when the spotlight focused on them. " We have a winner!" a voice exclaimed and everybody clapped and making howling sounds.

Well, Top really kissed the woman as the lights went dead. Its his chance to met and know the girl. As the host clearly said, "we have a winner!". He stopped and looked carefully on the girl's masked face, " Sorry, I cannot resist your beauty". " No problem, its just for fun," Bom replied.  

Then Kush went to their place and congratulate the two. " well, what are you two waiting for, remove those masks off and know each other." At the count of three, 1...2...3...". Bom's face went pale when he saw the owner of the face. Its Choi Seunghyun, Her boss, her enemy's son. What to do!  

To his surprise, he recognize the face of the woman whom he is kissing... Its Johnny for Christ sake! So this is her true face, Still holding on her arm. Bom went on her panic state and immediately move her way out but Top pull her close.

She resisted, " Let go of my arm!", she seriously commanded while her eyes looked on his.  "Before you go, I need to check on something", as he her hair sideways and looked on her back. Confirmed, Pretty corn tattoo, present. Then Bom, forcefully pull her arm and quickly walked outside, hailed a taxi and went home.