Destined 19 Starting Anew 1

Destiny is Mine

Getting things ready, Top headed straight to his car while Seungri pulled the two trolleys all together and slid it inside the trunk. Its been a huge decision for him to go out of the country for a while. Since her death, it has been so depressing on his side and loneliness is killing him as the time flies. Just for about thirty minutes drive, they arrive at the airport. He grabbed his bag, let himself out of the car follwed by Seungri with his luggage.

 

" Boss, please take care of yourself there. Enjoy and start again," as Seungri manly hugged Seunghyun before entering the airport. " Same here, take care also... Please look at my brother for me," he answered him back. " I kept my word, Boss." shaking hands with his Boss. As soon as Seunghyun entered the airport, Seungri took the car keys and went back home.

 

The airport seems a very busy place everyday. He can see locals and tourists all over the place. Unconsciously, he stared on every woman he saw as if looking for someone. For the last time, still hoping and wishing that she was alive. To his dismay, he focused himself and walked straight to the counter where he can see the smiling and accommodating faces of the employees. He checked-in the counter and seated at the departure area waiting for the plane to take-in passengers inside the aircraft.

 

Calling all passengers  

flight 747-400

bound to New York,

the plane is now accepting passengers.

Please proceed to gate 7.

Thank you and Have a nice and safe trip.

 

Seunghyun stood up and approached to the designated gate. Lined-up himself and let them checked his ticket and passport. Inside the aircraft, he looked his seat. Finally he found it at seated himself comfortably while waiting for the plane to depart. Then, the cabin steward annouced calmly to all the passengers to fasten their seatbelts and refrain from going to the comfort rooms because the aircraft is now ready to depart. Seunghyun could hear the engines starting to heat off and eventually, lift up its body to the air. " I'll be back someday," he talked to himself.

 

 

On the other hand, Bom is on her recovery stage. She was already discharged from the hospital and continue her rehabilitation at home. The big house seems so quiet even before with her grandfather and father were around. Dara volunteered herself to look at Bom and decided to live with her. She helped and assisted her in  every ways not just physiologically but also emotionally. She has been her crying shoulder everytime Bom feels the heavy burden and loneliness.  

 

Everyday, her two awesome and loyal friends (Dara, Daesung and Taeyang) always pays a visit. They sometimes accompany her to her therapy sessions due to her shoulder injury. For Bom, its not so easy to recuperate but still she have friends that supported her all the way. " Bommie-ah!, the doctor told us that you can go back to the university since your injury is quite healed. Plus, you can go painting again," Dara clapped her hands while Bom embraces her tightly. " I really don't know how can I repay you." " Just start all over again... it's enough" she smiled as she embraced her back.  

 

It was one sunny day, Bom stepped out of her car and headed directly to the arts department. Same as before, she took up her class and busied herself to catch up the lessons. Took down notes from other classmates and ask them if they mail it to her. After, she went straight to her favorite room of the buillding. When she entered the room, its all coming back to her.

 

The brush, the paint, the paper, the chair and the window... window... She looked at the window and saw the balcony opposite to it. She remembered the day Seunghyun confessed to her and decided to runaway with him. She slowly walked towards it and trying to imagine a man standing infront and carefully looking at her while painting. Tears were coming again because she didn't even know where was at that very moment. Their story ended so fast and with a flash nothing is clear between them. Whether are they still together or not. She looked at the sky above. How she wished her sight is as vast as the sky above so she could find that man and bring him back to her.