Destined 10 Not meant to be....

Destiny is Mine

Tears were falling from her eyes as Seunghyun continue to hug her from behind. He hugged her tightly not letting her go. The time seems to stop in that very moment.

Back to reality, Bom softly spoke something that made Seunghyun paused, " I also have feelings for you but You cannot love me, especially now". Top's face lightened as he heard her reply. 

 

He turned Bom inorder to see her face But she lowers it down and continued ,"Before, I made a promise to my grandfather and I need to keep that one."

" well, you can keep that promise and let's be together. What does it do between us ", Seunghyun looked at her seriously quite puzzled.

Bom shooked her head, " No, it does matter... I need to kill your father ", she blurted out and cried. Leaving Seunghyun froze to what he was hearing. " Do you know how it is painful for me to say this.... Yes, at first I admit that I was 100% sure of my task but after I met and worked for you, that promised was slowly cracking into pieces". 

Top gently cupped her face and told  her," I don't want to hear it anymore Bom. What matter to me is now. You. We could go far from here were no one will recognize us and live peacefully. Let's leave together, both you and I." 

" Are you saying were going to abandon our family. Leave them... forever?", Bom asked.

" I hate to say this but I'm already fed up of this rival thing. It gives me headache. " Spoken truthfully to her. " So are you in?".

He embraced her again and returned back. Bom, leaving no choice but to follow her own heart than her will. They decided to runaway from their family duties. Come what may.

 

Immediately, they rode on Seunghyun's car after they finished packing their stuffs secretly. As for Bom, she did not tell anyone., even Dara. She did not know what will be her reaction if she tells her the truth. So, she just send an e-mail to her: " I will be gone . Maybe a year or two. I don't know."

White Tiger's HQ....

Mr. Park saw a message. He's smilling to know that her daughter send a message to him. As he read it his smile vanished and face pale. He accept it. Slowly he rubbed his temple and suddenly grabbed his chest. He feels his chest are tight and beating is diffucult. He manages to ring his secretary then falls down from his chair to the floor  unconsious. As Bom's message says like this:

Dad, sorry I cannot do it.

Sorry, I'm an irresponsible daughter.

Sorry, I cannot show up to you.

Sorry, I broke my promise to granpa.

Sorry, I broke my promise to mom. ( To stay by your side)

Sorry, I need to leave you alone.

 

As Mr. Parks secretary enters the office, she saw her Boss body lying helpless on the floor and start to call for help. As of the moment, Bom's heart beats faster as she put her hand on her chest. She is really sure of herself that the time her father read her message, his heart would be ragely devastated. Top looked at her, seeing her in pain, slowly held her hand and squeeze it softly, to comfort her.

 

On the other hand, YG papa burst out in total anger as he read his son's mesage. He could not believe this aweful news. " What is he thinking?!", he shouted inside his office. He dialled a number from his phone, " Mr. Han, search for Seunghyunand bring him back here!" he commanded and off he go. Leaving Seunghyun's message behind:

" Appa, I know you will be in rage because of this but I need to leave you and Jiyong. I don't have any intentions of succeeding you.  Jiyong is much better than me. Though you can call this cowardice but I need to find myself. Away from those things."

 

Back to BOM and TOP.

They are heading South.