Destined 18 Awakening

Destiny is Mine

Its already been a month since the car accident on the cliff, but for Top it seems like it was just yesterday. He cannot overcome of what had happened to Bom and how his father ruined his life and her. Just because of this stupid gang thing. Still he was inside his room, lying on his bed, thinking, and thinking and thinking. Then a knock disturbed him, it was Jiyong his brother.... " Hyung, let's go out tonight... not in the usual place... ummm..," he enthusiatically asked his brother. "There is this new restaurant and their food is really great," he added.

 

But Seunghyun just ignored Jiyong and let Seungri his bodyguard go with him. " Hyung, I know you are still mourning for her loss but think about yoursellf. Just this once... So that you can get a breather," Really worried for his brother. Suddenly, Seunghyun looked at him and stands up, went to the shower, wear something nice, and grabbed his key.  Along with Jiyong and Seungri, he drive himself to the university where he first saw Bom.

 

There he stood at the balcony and said," I want to go abroad." Jiyong was shocked to what his brother said. It was a miracle and its the best for him to move on. Where he can easily forget the woman inside his heart. " I went here to say goodbye to her for the last time. I know I will never see her again. Though its really difficult for me to forget her which is impossible." he was just talking all by himself facing the building infront of them. " I will never ever forget her," as tears starting to build up again in his eyes. 

 

at the hospital....

 

Bom could hear someone calling her name... she's not sure whether a man or a woman. It keeps on calling

her. Then the voice is getting louder and louder. Everytime she hears her name the pain builds up again and

again. She cannot stand it anymore she shouted with all might to stop it.

 

After a month Bom was transferred to the suite room where she just sleep prettily. Everyday Dara came to visit her and put some fresh flowers which she buys along. She changed the water of the vase and slowly arranged the flowers according to its height. There she saw Bom, sleeping but not waking up. She sat beside her and held her hand into hers, " What are you dreaming right now? Have you been thinking about him? Did you already met uncle?".

 

Dara gently her face and noticed that her eyebrows were moving. She didn't know what to do first. She just hold her hand tightly and called BOm's name repeatedly hoping Bom would hear her. To her fervent request, Bom suddenly move a finger. Dara still keeps on calling her again and again hoping again that she would open her eyes for her. Then Dara's phone ring and Bom sleeps again. She answered her phone outside the room. It was Daesung. She then told her that Bom had already move her brow and a finger. It was a good sign after all eventhough she did not wake up yet. Though its not fully a news but it can still be considered as one.

 

When she returned to the suite, tears were falling down again. Dara don't know whether she will cry or not. To her amazement, there lay Bom lying on her bed with her eyes open. Her eyes were still not fully open since it needs to adjust the light. Bom blinked and blinked and turn her head on the place where Dara was standing and crying.

 

Bom wokes up. Slowly opening her eyes. She was blinded by the light inside the room. She blinked and blnked and slowly adjusted her sight. " Where is this place?," she asked her place. Then she heared someone opened the door. She turned her head to where she hears the sound and saw Dara crying while smiling at her. " Why are you crying," she asked her with a little and cracked voice. Thus, Dara just walked straight to her and hugged her tightly.

 

After the hugging session, Dara immediately called Teayang and Daesung to come the hospital. Bom's awake. So then, the two guys directly drive their way to the hospital and and also hugged Bom. Bom was also so happy to see them. They asked her if she remembers everything. Likewise, she said yes.

 

The day after, she told them what had happened to her and who is the one who kidnapped her. It was so hard for her. " Where is dad? Is he okey?" she asked Taeyang. " Where is Seunghyun." She asked so many questions to the three. But Taeyang answered it one by one. (How his father died, how did they found her, how she slept for more than a month, how the group temporarilly disbanded.)  They knew that it would be difficult for her to accept what had happened but she also needs to know the truth and all.

 

Bom left crying, feeling lonely and abandoned while on her bed in the hospital. She's thinking of his father as well as Seunghyun. She's aking herself... why is he not here by my side? Then tears were starting to fall. At first, tears came,  then  crying, then the sobs and she eventually sleeps again heartbroken and hurt.

 

==================================================================================================

i'm thinking of putting an end to this fic.

I need to finish this by the end feb. which is leap year.  after that i'm going to be busy...

Sorry, for just adding two chapters. =(