Destined 1

Destiny is Mine

As she stepped outside the cottage,  a cool breeze  of the wind touches her bare skin, leaving her feel cold but it doesn't matter,  as she set her eyes to the most beautiful sunset , setting, fading away to let the darkness enter,  to make the night , a night full of stars that twinkles in the dark vast sky.  " That's how life should be,,,, slowly fading then fades completely " Bom sighed. 

 It's been a week since Jenny Park ( Bom) stayed in this private resort, not to have  a break or vacation, but to think seriously to what her old man wanted.  Her grandfather Psy is the former leader of the White Tiger Gang, is already dead and she needs to fulfill his dying wish as the next in line to the successor of the gang. (her father is the successor, so she's the next to the successor).

....flashback....

During daylight, Jenny Park is just a simple university art student, who loves to paint. She was a loner, minding her own bussiness and not letting others distract her especially when she's painting. She loves to paint the Sky, no matter whether its cloudy, sunny or dark. name it. But one stormy night, she decided to paint the vigorous, mad, chaotic night. Colored by lightning and threatning sounds of thunder, waiting for an impending storm. |Being captivated on her work she was distracted by the ringing of her mobile phone. At first she did not pay any  attention to it. As the ringing gradually irritates and keeps her out of focus she answered the phone...." Yes, park Bom speaking",  as the number is not registered in her directory.... Then her eyes are all teary leaving her things unattended. Immediately she gets her car key and drove her way to the gangs headquarter where his injured father and badly wounded grandfather waiting for her to arrive.

Bom stormed her way down to the basement as fast as she could.  There he saw her grandfather Psy lying helplessly. Bom asked what happened, how did this terrible things happened? Who the hell did this to her family? Suddenly, her grandfather Psy  touched her hand as she lowered her ear for her to hear what he wanted to say. Simply grandf. Psy whispered to her, " be careful, never underestimate the black  viper gang's new head. kill him..., retrieve what is lost... promise that to me.....'. Those were the last words he uttered then he pass away hoping for vengeance.

"Appa, oppa, what's going on?, tell me what happened? as she asked her father and her so-called brother (which is not really her brother), teary eyed, need to find some answers to her questions...

Taeyang answered, " we encountered black viper gang on our way back here from the secret underground meeting."  It seems that they know where we came from and what we are carrying at that very moment". 

" Its an ambush for we never expect them to attack us without a hint" and " this meeting is supposed to be a secret and only a few people know it." her father added.

Bom asked, What did the black viper wanted. Taeyang butts in and said, "They took away the most precious  four-headed beast." 

Four-Headed \monster? Bom was puzzled. 

"Well, its a small statue of a four headed beast ( consist of snake, tiger, vulture, tortoise all in one body of a beast) originally  from an old tribe in Nepal. The outer is covered with bronze but the inner is made of pure gold.", Taeyang explained to Bom. 

 

...back again.... end of flashback...

Everytime, As the night swallowed the day, changing the yellow-orange sky to dry pitch-black, she remembers her old man's dying wish and made up her mind to fulfill his wish.

She took her keys and bags. Mind focus on her mission... to kill the head of the Black Viper's gand head... YG papa. But,This will take time for her to prepare and to plan her next move... ( never underestimate the head)...