Chapter 8

Secretly Married (BTS Jimin and BLACKPINK Rosé Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

I wiped the invisible sweat on my hands to the side of my pants,  a little uneasy with all  six pair of orbits staring straight at me.

"Okay,  so you're telling us that you meet up with your high school friend and you ended up sleeping over?" Jin hyung asked,  his arms across his chest.

I nodded a little vigorously.

"And that the high school friend was a boy?" Namjoon grilled.

Again, I nodded.

I scold myself for being a little careless.

After I called Rosé's Mom, I went to their dorm and brought some of her favorite food.

Imagine how shocked Jisoo is when she opened the door and found me.

I had to explain that Rosé's and my family are close and that her mom had sent me to bring her stuffs.

Though a little skeptical,  I was glad that she allowed me to come in.

A smile slowly crept on my lips after remembering what happened on her room.

This was the first time I had a real conversation with her, without us bickering with each other.

I get that she hated my guts because I have been a real jerk to her since day one but I was happy to know that she had been dreaming about me these past few days.

I can still feel her soft body against mine after cuddling.

I sigh in relief after remembering how she said that she doesn't really hates me.

I was about to go home but when she asked me to stay,  I can't help but agree. I know that she's not herself that time and if she was,  she would have flipped real bad but I don't even care right now.

And because she smells really good and perhaps due to exhaustion,  I fell asleep beside her.

I was a little intimidated after I woke up and found her other members glaring at me at the living room. But they never asked anything.

I had to leave even before she wakes up because it's past seven in the morning.

And of course, some netizens saw me and took some pictures. My hair disheveled and my clothes crumpled didn't really helped which is why my members are interrogating me right now. 


I never told them where I went. Of course, I can't because I would surely get into a big trouble. I haven't even told them what's between me and her.

"And you can actually smirk at this time huh?"

Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter