Chapter 23

Secretly Married (BTS Jimin and BLACKPINK Rosé Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Rosé POV "Ommo!" I almost screamed at the top of my lungs when I felt someone grabbed me by the waist. However, the person who had pulled me was wise enough to cover my mouth. My body slammed on the hard wall but then, an arm was wrapped over my waist so I didn't really felt the impact. He hairs on the back of my neck stood up after realizing that I was trapped with someone in a one of the empty rooms in the venue. I was trying to calm my nerves for my oerformance later that I went on my own and find a place where not a lot of people are. Shoot. I should have at least brought Lisa with me. But then, my nerves soon calmed down when I heard an all too familiar voice. "It's me, Babe." my heart skipped a beat after hearing his voice whispering on my ears. My eyes squinted, adjusting slowly on the darkness that is covering within the corner where I was pulled with. Though I already knew who he was, my heart still fluttered at the sight of him and I was sure the beating of my heart was loud enough for him to hear as soon as it recognizes the person who made it go crazy these past few weeks. Park Jimin. He slowly removed his hands over my mouth after noticing that I've already recognized him. "I missed you." he said as his arms fully wrapped my body around him, his head leaning on my shoulder as he hugged me tighter. My eyes automatically closed as I smelled his sweet scent. Again, my system going wild as soon as we made contact. "Me too." I muttered as my hands wrapped around his body in return. We were supposed to eat dinner the other night after practice but they ended up staying late and I had to go back to the office since our manager needs to discuss all the activities that are lined up for us. In the end, we weren't able to see each other for days as both of our scheduled are packed. I slowly rubbed his back once I heard him sigh. I knew how tired he was and he feels a little hot. "Are you sick?" I asked worriedly. "Hmmmm," he whispered and my heart ached a little. I knew he doesn't want me to worry about him. "I'm fine. Just lack of sleep but I'll feel better because I'm now with you." I don't know but my inside felt warm after I heard what he said. "Make sure to take a rest after this. I'll worry if you get sick, araso?" "I wish I'll get sick. Perhaps, you'll visit and take care of me." though I can't see him, I was sure he swas smirking. His voice gave it away. I playfully hit his shoulder after what he said. "Your fans will be worried, pabo..." I smiled. "Besides, I'd gladly take care of you every chance that I have. You don't need to be sick.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter