Chapter 1

Secretly Married (BTS Jimin and BLACKPINK Rosé Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé POV

 

"Congratulations!!!!" we high-fived everyone in the room after we finish our first recording.

Today, our group, Blackpink just finished recording our debut stage and I can't help it. I started to cry, not even minding if there are a lot of people, or if I look so weird.

All of the emotions that I've been keeping inside started to pour out.

I looked around and saw that my members started crying as well.

Finally, after long years of training in the famous YG dungeon, we're finally seeing the stage.

My family had been patient and very understanding. When they allowed me to audition in Australia, they had been supportive ever since.

After I decided to train in South Korea even if that means leaving my family behind, they still supported my dreams and decision.

I feel like after all the hardships and sacrifices that I've been through, finally debuting is a sweet surprise.

I and the girls hug each other as we continue to cry.

This had been our dream. We had dreamed of this together.

I have been with Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie since forever and we had spent a lot of nights staying till the wee hours, fighting the urge to sleep so we can practice our performances. We always make sure our presentation for our weekly evaluation is perfect.

We've been together for God knows how long, I can't even count the times when we all cried together dreaming of when we will finally debut.

But finally, here we are, fulfilling our dreams.

"I'm so happy," I told Jennie.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter