Chapter 75

Secretly Married (BTS Jimin and BLACKPINK Rosé Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jimin's POV I bite my finger as I wait for Chaeyoung's response, my heart beating rapidly. I was so glad I listened to Jin hyung not to walk out when I heard what Chaeyoung had said on the phone. It scared the hell out of me. "Oppa..." my chest tightens at the sound of her voice. She had been crying since earlier. It took me a great amount of self control so I wouldn't rush towards to where she is and pull her to a hug. Oh God, I'm dying to be with her and have her on my arms again. Based on her conversation with Yoongi hyung, it is very clear that she never wanted to break up with me. And judging by the amount of tears she had been pouring, and of course, her words per se, she loves me. I wanted to jump in pure joy because of that. As much as I would love to run towards her arms at this point, my curious self is also dying to know the reason why she made that decision. "Oppa, he slapped me..." Chaeyoung stated and it broke my heart. My blood started to boil as anger started to eat through me. "Jimin?" Yoongi hyung was obviously taken aback. I had to backdown a little when I noticed the guys glaring at me. Jungkook and Namjoon hyung standing from their seat as if ready to move towards me. Jungkook's face was so dark, I had to back down a little more. "Yah, it wasn't me. I will never hurt my wife or any girl" I said as I wave my hands in defense. "Aniyo. Jimin will never do that." A sigh of relief came off of me as we all heard Chaeyoung's response. The guys calmed down a little. "Then who?" Yoongi hyung's voice became stern. It was obvious that he was angry and of course, I am and the rest of the boys as well. Who in their stupid mind dared to lay a hand on my Chaeyoung? "That MC, the actor..." she whispered and I felt my heart beat stopped. "Lee Hyun Woo..." she finished. "What? What do y---" my eyes snapped towards Hoseok hyung's direction when the call got cut off. "." Namjoon hyung muttered and I stood up in frustration. "That er, I am going to kill him." I screamed in anger, messing my hair in the process. "Yah, Park Jimin, calm down a little. We need to figure this out." Jin hyung moved towards me as he try to calm me down. My eyes bloodshot from all the crying earlier and now, it's getting red from anger. "That bastard dared to lay a hand on my wife. How do you expect me to calm down? , I am going to beat that guy until he beg for my wife's forgiveness and until he can only crawl on the floor!" My breath started to go fast and I am fuming in anger. That little piece of . I swear to God I'm going to pound his face real hard. Any man who lays a finger on a girl is a coward. That's just so low. "Yah, Jimin-ah, I think we need to wait for Yoongi hyung so we can hear the whole story. Though it's obvious that he did something which lead to Chaeyoung's recent actions." Namjoon hyung said calmly. "But we need to call Yoongi hyung first. That man is a little hotheaded. He might go directly to Hyun Woo and beat the man himself." Taehyung chimed in. "Yah, Jimin, isn't Hyun Woo the ex of that actress who confessed to you before?" Jin hyung asked and I grunted. I can clearly remember how Hyun Woo's beef towards me started. His girlfriend broke up with him and ended up confessing on me. Unfortunately, our common friend who happened to witness her ex-girlfriend's confession told him. I never accepted the girl's confession. Beside's I was already married to Chaeyoung that time, though we haven't really started dating. You know, since we weren't exactly in good terms on our first year of marriage and she was preparing for their debut. Eversince that day, he had been civil towards me though it's a little obvious that he still had hard feeling towards me due to that incident. "That man, how can he do that to our Chaeyoungie? I'm not feeling really good right now." Taehyung muttered as he rubbed my back to calm me down. "I knew this would happen. Remember when he emceed on that event and he kept on pestering Chaeyoung?" I turned to Hoseok hyung and sigh. "What should we do?" Jungkook asked and I looked up. "I think I have to settle things with that man myself." I told them. "We should tell Bang PD, Jimin. And I think Chaeyoung's agency should learn about this as well since he hurt Chaeyoung too." I nodded at what Namjoon hyung had said. Just wait Chaeyoung. We'll soon be back together... ------------- Rosè POV It has been three days since Yoongi oppa and I talked at our dorm's rooftop. He was fuming in anger when he found out about it but I asked him not to tell a word to Jimin. I guess he didn't because Jimin haven't contacted me. Or maybe he no longer cares. My heart dropped at the thought. I'm really getting scared of what Hyun Woo would do. Yesterday, he's been trying to call me again and it's freaking me out. What more does he need from me? My relationship is now ruined. "Chaeyoungah, have you talked with Jimin?" Jisoo unnie walked towards me. "No. Why?" my brows furrowed We are currently in Inkigayo preparing for a performance. "Have you seen this?" She showed me an article online and my heart skipped a beat. Jimin had a photoshot and did a cover for a magazine but what shocked me the most was his interview. He was questioned about our breakup and his answer made my eyes tear up a little. "My princess? Oh no, we never broke up. We are happily inlove. And I don't think we will ever break up." "What's the meaning of this?" I asked to Jisoo unnie as my eyes gets teary. I checked a few more articles and saw a statement from both our companies denying our breakup. What's happening? "Unnie..." I whispered as she try to wipe the tears from my cheeks. "Stop crying Chaeyoungie, we have a performance later. Don't worry, we'll check on it later once we're done, araso? Stop thinking to much." Jisoo unnie cooed me as she pull me for a hug. The other girls who were having their makeup fixed both looked at our direction with concern. Soon enough, a pd came to our room. "You're on at 5." After we bowed to him, we all stood up to fix our clothes as our make up atrtist checks our faces. "Ommo, Rosé-ssi, stop crying already, araso? You're ruining your make up" I pouted as our makeup artist tries to fix my eye makeup. "I'm sorry unnie." I'm still pre-occuppied with the article that I saw. Soon enough, we were now standing on the stage as we prepare for our performance. "Chaey, are you sure you're okay?" Lisa whispered and I smiled at her. Jennie was still looking at my feet. "Yah, it doesn't hurt anymore." I assured her. The truth is, it's still hurting a little but it's my fault that I slipped and I can't let this get on our way. We don't have a lot of schedules to perform on music shows so I can't let this chance pass. After a few seconds, our song started playing and I sing and dance like how I used too. I always give my all. It was on the middle of the choreography that I felt a surge of pain on my right foot. . Hold it in, Chaey.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter