Chapter 4

Secretly Married (BTS Jimin and BLACKPINK Rosé Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé POV

 

Chichuuuu: Are you sure you're okay going alone?

 

Jisoo unnie worriedly ask me via sns perhaps still hoping that I will change my mind.

Before I went out the house earlier,  Jisoo unnie had tried everything she could to talk me out of this while Lisa and Jennie hugs each other behind her.

It is the first time that I would ever go out without them, and without them knowing why and where I would go. But since it's something that even our boss knew,  they can't do anything about it.

"Yah, if this is something weird, you know you can tell us right?" Jennie said.

"We are worried about you. Why can't you tell us what's happening?" Lisa asked.

I smiled at them. "It's a family matter and I am grateful enough that Yang Sajangnim understood."

I each gave them a hug. "Don't worry about me. I'll be back before you guys even know it." I assured them.

The three were just outside our dorm's door as they try to persuade me to allow at least one of them to go with me.

That's a no no obviously since I will be spending my whole day with Jimin and his family.

I firmly said no,  of course and our manager had backed me up because he has strong orders from Yang Sajangnim about this.

My manager isn't really aware of my situation but Yang Sajangnim had told him to drop me off to wherever I will go and never allow anyone to come with me.

Our managers never asked things and I was glad about it. I'm not really comfortable lying.

But yeah,  you're still lying right now. I thought to myself.

Upon realizing that I'm almost over the house where Jimin's parents were staying, I quickly typed a message in response to Jisoo unnie then kept my phone on my bag.

I pulled up my hooded jacket hiding the color of my hair, and covered my face with a black mask.

I purposely wore black jeans instead of my usual skirts and shorts attire since I'll be meeting with my in-laws.

Inside my big hooded jacket is a loose white collared polo, the front section carefully tucked on my pants. I decided to just wear a rubber shoes.

I want to keep things simple.

Once I arrive outside of the house, I bowed to my manager-nim before he go and ask me to call him anytime I need something.

I carefully walked towards the door and key-in the door passcode which Jimin had texted me earlier.

That silly man. He actually used our wedding anniversary as the passcode as if rubbing in that he was the one who remembered about it.

Not that it mattered because we don't actually care for each other.

Right?

Once the door opened, I was surprised by the warm hug of Jimin's mother.

I looked to the side and saw Jimin shrugging his shoulders.

"Congratulations sweetie on your debut. We've watch and we're so proud of you." she warmly greeted as she released me from the hug

"Kamsahamnida, Omma." I shyly responded.

Jimin's mom had insisted that I call her omma during our wedding and of course,  I gave in. His mom is such a sweetheart and so is his dad.

I hugged Jimin's dad once his mom stepped back a little.

"You've became thinner Chaeyoung." he worriedly said as he released me from the hug.  And then his father had turned to Jimin.

"Yah,  what were you doing Park Jimin?  Are you not taking care of your wife?" he scolded his son.

My face blushed a little. I'm still not used to being called his wife.

"Are you not going to greet your wife Jimin?  How rude." her mom pointed out.

"Aniyo. We just saw each other last time" I told them,  afraid that Jimin might get in trouble because of her.

If that happens,  this little ball of might take it out on me again and I don't want that.

I was startled when I noticed him walked towards me, my eyes able to scan him unintentionally.

How is he able to look hot on a black ripped pants and white polo dress?

,  are we actually almost twinning?

I realized that we are wearing almost the same clothes. That's what makes me don't wanna remove my jacket.

Once he reached in front of me. He immediately pulled me in a hug  and I felt my body stiffen a little,  not used with the sudden contact. It seems that he's okay with it but I swear it was so awkward for me.

My heart started pounding inside my chest a little faster and I can feel all the butterflies going crazy inside my stomach.

My arms automatically went up and went around his back, making it look like I'm hugging him back.

Ge'ez,  I hope he doesn't hear the loud beating on my chest.

As much as I hate to admit it,  Jimin had that effect on me.

I won't deny that I had a crush on him even before we officially met but I thought I've thrown all of those stupid feelings when he decided to become a jerk towards me.

I sigh internally. So I guess I'm back to square one huh.

I didn't even notice that we were hugging way too long until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter