Chapter 74

Secretly Married (BTS Jimin and BLACKPINK Rosé Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Rosé POV "Why do you keep calling me at times like this? You know you're ruining my sleep, right? " Yoongi oppa pouted as he pulled me in a hug as a greeting which I returned with a soft slap at his back. Yoongi oppa really knows how to make the atmosphere lighter everytime. Somehow, I feel bad for always depending on him whenever I am in trouble. But Yoongi oppa makes me feel at ease and his words always gets through me, like that time he gave me a pep talk when I caught Jimin having a dinner. I called him after what happened. When I read the article, I was hurt. Did Jimin juet confirmed that we're over? I turned to Yoongi oppa who just messed up my hair as he chuckle. "You would come anyways. Besides, I know you secretly wanted to check on my unnie. So who's really benefiting in here?" I teased and he just grunted before sitting a few spaces away from me. I leaned my hands beside me as I stare at the night sky. We were currently at our dorm's rooftop and I called Yoongi oppa. He had always been someone I can talked to especially with my relationship with Jimin. Silence filled between the two of us. Something that we both enjoy when we're together. It feels like, we're both just thinking about things. I did a small reflection. Jimin and I had a lot on our feet. We're idols and moreover, we're married. Sometimes I wonder, will things be a little different if I never met him? Or if we weren't married first? Or maybe it will be easier if we weren't idols to begin with? Will our paths still cross and will we ever fall in love with each other? My head snapped towards Yoongi oppa's direction. "Why don't we just date, oppa?" I which earned a glare from the older man. "Shut up. That's creepy and I know you're head over heels with that jamless kid." he shot back. "And you're so whipped with my unnie." He chuckles. "Maybe the reason why we have gotten closer is because we are both look stupid. Don't you think?" I started. He raised his eyebrows at me and I just pouted. "Everyone thinks we're okay but we're both hurting and helpless in love with each other's members. How ironic is that?" I muttered. I stared back at the stars above. "You love her. Why do you keep on hurting her?" I can't help but ask. I heard him sigh. "You know the reason why I did that."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter