Chapter 3

Secretly Married (BTS Jimin and BLACKPINK Rosé Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosè POV

 

"And the winner is..." I held Lisa's hand tighter as we wait for the announcement for the winner.

It was our first nomination and our performance had just ended. Both of our songs are nominated for top 1.

To be honest,  we were not really expecting to win. Performing on stage is more than enough.

We know we have to work really hard to achieve success on this field.

But of course,  deep inside, I'd feel like it will be such an honor if we do.

Right?

"Blackpink's Whistle!" my heart jumped a little when I heard the MC's announced our group's name.

My mind went blank even after the MC had given us our trophy and a bouquet of flowers.

This is so insane. I mean,  we just debuted thirteen days ago and now, we already have our first crown.

I tried my best not to cry as Jennie gave a speech thanking our fans, our YG family, Teddy Oppa and everyone we should be thanking for.

I had to cover my face when Jisoo unnie spoke on the mic. I swear to God she's almost in the verge of crying.

I tried to pull up my emotions. Though a voice inside says I might start crying if we don't make this fast.

I look around and bowed as many people congratulate us including our sunbaenims.

After our encore stage, that's when I lost it.

I started crying. I can't help it. I was actually the crybaby in the group.

"Yah,  Chaeng,  stop crying." Lisa cooed but my tears won't stop. Soon enough,  the four of us started crying in the dresing room, our manager getting teary-eyed as well.

"Yah,  stop it." our manger said. "You're ruining your make up."

"Manager-nim." Jisoo said as she wipe away her tears.

Our manager gave us our phone and Jisoo unnie had snapped a picture of us with a trophy and immediately sends it to Yang sajangnim.

After that,  I grab my phone and scanned my messages.

I have a lot from my dad,  my mom and my sister.

I smiled. I'm so glad to have a loving family.

My brows furrowed when I saw another message from an unknown number.

 

Unknown: I need to see you. Mom and Dad will come over and they want to have a dinner with us.

 

My heart started beating like crazy.

There is only one person who would text me like that.

 

Park Jimin

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter