Chapter 12

Secretly Married (BTS Jimin and BLACKPINK Rosé Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosés POV

 

"I miss our dogs." 

I look at Jennie as she pouted. 

We're on our way back to our dorm straight from  the airport. 

"Me too." 

A yawn escaped my lips at Jisoo unnie's response. 

We've just entered inside of our van and I smiled as I see our Blinks outside, thankful that they came to see us even if it's already past midnight here in Korea. 

"Yah, Chae, look at this. Isn't this Ji Hyun? She's trending" Lisa said as she showed me her phone. 

My brows furrowed at what she said. Why would she trend? She's my niece and not a lot of people knows her. 

I moved a little closer to Lisa as Jennie and Jisoo unnie moved closer as well. 

My breath hitched and my mouth hang wide open after seeing Ji Hyun's face,  smiling at Jimin. Moreover, I was shocked to see Jimin smiling widely at my niece.

They look so cute together.

I grabbed Lisa's phone from her hand and quickly checked the photos. Ji Hyun was definitely in one of BTS fanmeet. 

"Yah, Ji Hyun is that close to Jimin sunbae?" Jisoo unnie asked. 

"There is definitely something going on. I knew it,  the first time he visited our dorm." Jennie added. 

I choked on my saliva at what she said. 

"Are you two dating?" Lisa asked as she try to pry any information from me. 

"Aniyo!" I quickly denied as I waved my hands in front of me. 

The girls just smirked at me. 

"By the way, do you have pictures of Ji Hyun on SNS? If fans noticed how Jimin sunbae seemed to be close to your niece, I don't think that's actually a good idea. You very well know how fans are so good in putting pieces together."

I looked down at what Jennie had said. 

She's right. I'm a rookie and in kpop, fans are so possessive with their idols..

"Are your family really that close?" Jisoo unnie raised her eyebrows. 

How do I escape this situation? 

Before I can even respond, my phone started ringing so I pulled it out of my bag. 

Speaking of the devil, he was the one calling. 

I stared at my phone for a moment. 

"Why are you not answering?" Jennie crossed her arm in front of her chest. 

"Ah, I-" I was at lost for words in a moment,  unsure what to say. Before I can even reject the call, Lisa had snatched the phone from my hand.

"No!" I exclaimed. 

"Jerk? Who is this unnie?" Lisa asked confused. 

Cat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter