Chapter 5

Secretly Married (BTS Jimin and BLACKPINK Rosé Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé POV

 

"You sure you're okay?" Jennie asked me while she feel my forehead.

 

We have a performance later in M!Countdown but I'm not feeling really well.But of course,  I can't let this little cold and slight fever get in the way. We worked hard for this.

 

We're now promoting Square Two.

 

"It's okay. I can do this." I cheered while looking at the three girls who's all staring at me worriedly. We're now dressed in our performance outfit.

 

"Here,  drink this." our manager gave me a medicine which I took and quickly drink.

 

"You're on in ten." One of the pd's came in our room to inform us so me and the girls all stood up to get ready. Then,  we went our way to the studio where we will be recording. Once we arrive,  we occuppied the empty seats on the audience that are alotted for idols during rehearsals.

 

Then,  a familiar sound echoed across the room. I looked up and saw BTS performing.

 

I almost forgot. They are now promoting their new song which is a masterpiece. Me and the girls had watched the music video and it is definitely a work of art.

 

Soon enough,  my eyes landed on Jimin who's doing his opening part on Blood,  Sweat and Tears.

 

I gulped.

 

Isn't it illegal to look that hot and y? I mean, why does he need to show his skin like that? That flirt.

 

Unknowingly, I started to get pissed off again.

 

Wait,  why are you even bothered by it? It's not like he's really into a relationship with you. Plus,  that's his job.

 

It must be the meds. I'm starting to think weirdly.

 

"Yah,  look at our sunbaenims. They really are amazing!" Lisa dreamily exclaimed.

 

"I wish I can dance like them." Jisoo unnie added.

 

"You dance really well,  unnie." Jennie told her.

 

My eyes went back to the stage, particularly to Jimin. I felt my whole world stopped when I saw him glanced to my direction. It was brief but I thought I saw him smirk after his eyes landed back to the camera.

 

, did he saw me checking him out?

 

"Did you saw Jimin sunbae smirk after looking at you?" Jennie asked me.

 

"I'm not sure. I wasn't looking."

 

Jennie's brow furrowed. '"Liar. You used to have a crush on him." she whispered.

 

My eyes went wide. "I did not!" I told her as I hit her shoulders lightly.

 

She chuckled. "Whatever you say Chaeng."

 

Then,  the four of us stood up when their turn ended.

 

We're up.

 

While we walk up to the stage, BTS walked towards our direction to get back to their dressing room.

 

I bowed once our sunbaes walked past us. Before I can even climb the stairs to follow the girls,  I felt Jimin's hand slipped into mine and got me a little startled.

 

"Goodluck." he whispered not even looking.

 

I was about to move forward when I felt him pull me back a little. I looked around and sigh in relie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter