Chapter 6

Secretly Married (BTS Jimin and BLACKPINK Rosé Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

 

"Is it necessary for you to pick her up bridal style dude?" Namjoon scolded me. I understand what he's pointing out.Some people might see us and get the wrong idea.

 

"She's a rookie. Imagine the hate that she'll get once people see the two of you." Jin added.

 

We're now back at our dorm.Taehyung and I had to follow because the boys had gone first.

 

"Hyung, stop scolding Jimin. Rosé was really sick. She immediately passed out once her back touches the couch." I looked at Taehyung,  a little grateful for backing me up.

 

I heard Hoseok hyung sigh.

 

"We understand. We're just worried not only for you Jimin but for the girl as well. Remember,  in our industry, it's always the girl that gets the most hate when people found out that you're dating."

 

"But we're not dating." I told them. Well, except that we're actually married. I told myself.

 

"We know,  but it seems like you knew each other." Namjoon looked at me weirdly.

 

I avoided his eyes. "What are you talking about?  How will we know each other?" As much as I want to tell the boys about it,  I can't. I don't want to burden them.

 

"But you like her" Taehyung added. His eyebrows raising.

 

Jungkook chuckled. "Awwwww! Jiminie had grown up!"

 

I lunged forward to Jungkook hitting him playfully.

 

"I am older than you." I told him. The others laugh while they watch us mess around. Yoongi hyung remained seated on the corner,  not even bothering to open his eyes.

 

"But I wouldn't blame you, Rosé looked hot." Taehyung exclaimed which I return with a glare.

 

"See!" Tae pointed at me. "Did you see him glare at me?"

 

"You've fallen real hard Jiminie." Hoseok hyung laughed.

 

"I did not. She looked like she would faint so I helped her. You all would do the same!" I told them.

 

"Yep but I'm not sure I'll have the courage to pick her bridal style since we're not close and we like,  just met that day or something."

 

The other guys agreed.

 

"You should have seem him. He looked like some boyfriend who's taking care of his girl. Ahhhhhhhh" 

 

Again, I glared at Tae who's hugging Jungkook while they are busy being giddy about what happened earlier.

 

"Shut it. I don't like the girl okay." I told them. 

 

"If that's what will make you sleep at night Jimin, sure." Sometimes,  I hate Namjoon hyung for being good at catching up.

 

It's not that I like her,  okay. I mean, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter