Chapter 2

Secretly Married (BTS Jimin and BLACKPINK Rosé Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé POV

 

"My daughter is really pretty." my Dad said teary-eyed as he looked at me as he and Mom assist me on my way to the altar.

I'm wearing a simple white dress paired with peach colored sandals. My hair is curled nicely while a beautiful flower crown adorns my head.

Today, I, Park Chae-young will be getting married at 19, a secret garden wedding in our backyard.

Pregnant? No.

In love? No! Definitely not.

With who? Park ing Jimin.

Sounds familiar? Yep. He's that Park Jimin of BTS, one of South Korea's famous idols.

And me? I'm just Park Chaeyoung, soon to debut in YG Entertainment's rookie group Blackpink but here I am, being forced to be married to a jerk like him.

I sigh.

I never knew how things had escalated into this.

Apparently, both of our grandparents were friends and it turns out, they promised that they will have their grandchildren get married to each other so they can be a family.

It sounds selfish and old fashion really but our grandparents are the boss in our family. Even my mom and dad can't do anything about it.

On my end, hands down, I cannot oppose to my grandfather, but him, I was kinda hoping he can do something about it but I guess not because here I am, five minutes until my single life would be over.

I mean, if he's actually a good person, I guess I wouldn't mind because I might fall in love with him eventually but do you know what he told me the first time we saw each other?

*flashback

"Are you behind this?" he asked me a little arrogantly when both our family had left us alone in a room so we can talk and learn things about each other.

I looked at him. He's wearing a black sweater and ripped pants paired with a brown Timberland shoes.

To be honest, I was a little ecstatic when I first saw him in person.

Who wouldn't? Jesus, that's ing Park Jimin! He's like so hot and almost every female idol loves him.

On stage, he's oozing with charisma and he's one of those idols that many admire and look up to.

I had been a trainee for so long and of course, I'm not immune with his good looks and talent. But I guess I was in for a good surprise.

It hasn't even lasted for good all five minutes but here he is, staring rudely at me as if wanting to strangle my head off.

"What do you mean? Are you insinuating that I pulled some strings so I can marry you? Is that what I think you mean?"

He smirked.

He freaking smirked at me.

"I know you. I heard you're one of those girls who'd soon be debuting under YG entertainment," he said a matter of fact.

"Yeah, and so?" I asked him, my arms crossed over my chest not believing where this conversation is heading.

"What, did you plan this so your group can hit it off immediately? Coz I'm telling you, being an idol requires hard work and I won't allow someone like you to use me like that"

My mouth hangs wide open, a loud gasp escaping loudly.

Did he just say that I'm about to use his group and him to be popular? I mean, I know they're famous and all, like internationally famous, but that was a low blow.

"Is that what really what you think?" I asked in disbelief. Somehow, I was still wishing that he'd say that he's just joking and everything would be fine but the sarcastic grin plastered on his face proves otherwise.

"I can't believe this," I muttered not for him to hear but for myself. Deep inside, I was still trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Who knows, he may have had a bad day.

Then I heard him chuckle. Not that usual cute laugh that you often hear on their Bangtan bomb videos but that kind of sarcastic and unpleasing to the ears.

"Stop pret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter