Chapter 47

Secretly Married (BTS Jimin and BLACKPINK RosΓ© Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Rose' POV "Are you sure you are okay?" Jisoo unnie asked for the nth time as I continue my weeping inside the van. Me and the girls are on our way back home and I find it hard to pretend that I am fine after finding out that my wedding ring is currently hanging on that 's neck. I mean, it wasn't just any ring. And even if it is just a promise ring, isn't it right for him to give her a new one? Technically and legally speaking, that ring was mine and I will always be the sole owner of that goddamn ring. The fact that Jimin is no longer mine, I can accept that even though it hurts, but my ring? It feels like I'm being disrespected and it's not only hurting my ego but my self esteem as well. Does he not have any respect left for me? "Chaeng, stop crying," Lisa muttered as she continued to rub my back to calm me down. Our manager looked at them helplessly and no matter how hard I try to stop, I really can't. "Yah, Kim Taehyung!" My eyes snapped open once I heard Jennie screaming over her phone. "Tell your motherer of a friend to never show himself ever again or I promise I wring his neck myself. And don't ever bother me again. I hate you all!" she stated before ending the call and I'm sure Taehyung oppa didn't even have the chance to retort back to the iness of the girl in front of me. "You don't have to do that." I told her. It's not Taehyung oppa's fault and I won't be able to sleep if I ever know that I was the reason why the girls are avoiding the rest of Bangtan. I'm not dumb. I can sense that something is going on between them. Apart from Lisa who got Jungkook's nunber from Jimin, I don't have a clue how Jennie got Taehyung's and Jisoo got Yoongi's. I just hope they don't end up like me. Once we reached our dorm, I immediately went inside of my room. "Chaey, come out after you change. Let's have a movie night. It's been so long." Jisoo unnie smiled at me. "I think I'll have to pass." I told her and Jisoo unnie pouted. As much as I love to have a bonding with them, I need to think of a way on how to tell my family that I wanted to be freed of my marriage with Jimin. Grandpa will be upset but I might die if I continue this. I grab a towel and head down to the bathroom. A cold shower will be of a great help. Once I strip of my clothing, I immediately allowed the cold water wash away my worries, completely clueless about what's about to happen and what's currently happening outside my room. ---------- Ta da! Two POV's 😁 ----------- Jimin's POV "Jennie-yah, anyeo-" I was busy tying my shoe laces when I heard Taehyung answered his phone. My eyes snapped towards his direction when I heard him groan. His face looked like someone just stomped on his feet and he pulled away his phone from his ears a little. Before we even knew it, the call ended and Taehyung's mouth was hanging wide open. The rest of the boys also looking at him. "Chimchim..." he muttered, "I don't think it's a good idea to go to their place right now." he stated and my eyes furrowed. "What do you mean? This can no longer wait. Chaeyoung wants to break up with me, like forever!" I said in panic and he bite his lips in frustration. Chaeyoung might end up sending me divorce papers and I can't let that happen. "Tell your motherer of a friend to never show himself ever again or I promise I wring his neck myself!" Taehyung animatedly muttered. "That's Jennie's exact words and I want you to know that she don't joke around. That punch she gave me last tine hurt like a damn truck." he added and I heard Jungkook laughing. "Then what should I do?" I asked helplessly. I can't just stay here and wait for something to happen. I heard Yoongi hyung sigh. "The three of us should go with you."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter