Chapter 60

Secretly Married (BTS Jimin and BLACKPINK Rosé Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Rosé POV I looked down as I felt the stares that we are getting after we get inside the restaurant. Their stares are melting and it feels like I'm being disected into pieces, it's suffocating. Jimin decided that we eat out since it's been so long since we had and I agreed. Though it's already past nine in the evening, a lot of people are still out and tonight, we may be 'lucky' enough to be in a restaurant with a lot of teens eating out with their family. Wait, isn't it Sunday today? "Hey..." I felt a hand on my chin as he slowly lifts my face, my vision greeted by his ethereal looks. "You okay?" he sweetly asked and I smiled at his gesture. Seeing him this close makes me realize how much I miss him. "Jimin..." I whispered and he smiled at me. Why are you not angry at me? I wanted to ask. I've been unfair to him yet he still acts like nothing happened. I feel like I did something wrong and I don't deserve the kindness that he's showing. Suddenly, it all dawn to me how stupid my decision have been. No matter how much I care about my members, I shouldn't neglect the fact that Jimin is my husband and it isn't right for me to do that to him. Technically speaking, he never did something wrong. Whatever Jisoo's problem about me happily 'dating', that should be between me and her. I snapped away from my thoughts when I felt his hand interlocked with mine as he leads me towards our table. Thank God we were at the far corner of the restaurant where not much people are seated. "You know, we shouldn't have done this. We can stay in our dorm." I told him and he raised his eyebrow as he leaned forward, his elbows on the table and his hands clasped together. "Are you sure we can stay there with your members around?" he asked and my cheeks blushed. Right. Jisoo unnie. He chuckled at my reaction. "Don't worry too much. Yoongi hyung is with her." he added and my brows furrowed. "Why?" I can't help but ask. I thought they broke up. He just shrugged his shoulders. Before I can even ask him another question, the waitress came to take our order. My eyebrows raised when I noticed the girl openly flirting with Jimin while the other just kept on smiling. And then, once the waitress took my order, I noticed her rolling her eyes on me before turning her back. Jimin chuckled at my amused expression. "Did you see her roll her eyes on me" I asked him, unable to comprehend what just happened. "Shoot, are you laughing at me?" I snarled at him. What the hell is her problem? "Just don't mind her okay? Did you know I hated the photos of you with another man?" he pouted and I just snickered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter